Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cielo Monday and Saturday?

Can anyone who's been to either of these nights please post a review......I would like to check out both in the near future.....

Monday -- Deepspace with Francois K

Saturday -- Vibal with Tedd Patterson

thanks............

Here my take on these parties. MON francios covers many genres of music and make it all go well together from reggae to deepouse ot drum and bss to techno to house to ambient music. Crowd wise now thats a different story. A yr or almost half a yr ago i think it was a great crowd now its ful of yuppies and trendy people who are theirfor CIELO not francios but theydo have a goodtime. Just being surrounded by them last week made me and my rineds leave after 2 hrs back to sapphire cause they were just ridiculous. I mean dude its like bottles and models in their on mon with some cool people.

Wed- roots party with louie vega and kevin hedge and guests is amazing. Crowd wise you will find people their to DANCE not PRANCE. Seems like all the CIELO crowd is scared to be surrounded by people in sweats with baby powder on the floor ready to sweat. This month they have al lot ofguest djs since louie is on tour with E.O.L..

SAT- Vibal with tedd patterson is incredible musically but its also once a month. Crowd wise is slit in half but with more being posers but thats cuase of the door policy. Seriously tedd doesnt get enough credit in nyc sometimes or lately but hes no joke. tribal with some deep house and the occasonal jazzy tribal. Ask kutekimmie i took her to hear tedd once and she loved him.

Here my take on these parties. MON francios covers many genres of music and make it all go well together from reggae to deepouse ot drum and bss to techno to house to ambient music. Crowd wise now thats a different story. A yr or almost half a yr ago i think it was a great crowd now its ful of yuppies and trendy people who are theirfor CIELO not francios but theydo have a goodtime. Just being surrounded by them last week made me and my rineds leave after 2 hrs back to sapphire cause they were just ridiculous. I mean dude its like bottles and models in their on mon with some cool people.

Wed- roots party with louie vega and kevin hedge and guests is amazing. Crowd wise you will find people their to DANCE not PRANCE. Seems like all the CIELO crowd is scared to be surrounded by people in sweats with baby powder on the floor ready to sweat. This month they have al lot ofguest djs since louie is on tour with E.O.L..

SAT- Vibal with tedd patterson is incredible musically but its also once a month. Crowd wise is slit in half but with more being posers but thats cuase of the door policy. Seriously tedd doesnt get enough credit in nyc sometimes or lately but hes no joke. tribal with some deep house and the occasonal jazzy tribal. Ask kutekimmie i took her to hear tedd once and she loved him.

So I take it the door policy at Cielo is rough........if so it's not for me........I usually wear tanks or a t-shirt just cuz I sweat so much from dancing...........

what's going on at sapphire on Mondays.........

"Dance not prance" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

theres no dresscode on mon and weds at cielo or sapphire hehe. Sapphire on mon and tues are amazing different talent durig the week. Joeski,onioz,louilou,melivn moore, junior sanchez, roger sanchez, todd terry, dj disciple, the shigulators,tony humphries have all spun there over the past few months. I usually have a greattime there but like i said only on mon and tues. Im goint out tonite to either le souk or shelter if your down pm me.

Well, Mr. Bull - how are you? Sent you an email....... Guess you've been too busy dancing to respond. Hope all is well. Oh yeah, Chelsea17 has turned into LawGirl. For some reason, the moderators took away Chelsea's ability to post.

PEACE

If you haven't been to Cielo before, I highly recommend the place, if not for the music, then at least to check out the venue. It's a nice, medium-sized place and the lights they have running all around the walls flash disco-style to the music's beat.... pretty cool, eh? True, part of the crowd is there to look pretty, but there were some dancers there too. Silver, that night you & your crew were dancing up a storm :D

Everyone seemed to love Tedd Patterson's tunes....I'd call it tribal deep groovy house with a hint of disco.... I'm no house music pro, but I know what I like and what makes me move...and I was movin! :)

Sorry I have to say this, but when you go, make sure you look "decent"...you never know what the door guy will do. Then again, do what I've been doing lately.....go to the club with your dressy clothes, but take a nice looking bag with your dancing clothes inside. Once you get in, change, check the bag, and let the dancin begin :beer:

Sorry I have to say this, but when you go, make sure you look "decent"...you never know what the door guy will do. Then again, do what I've been doing lately.....go to the club with your dressy clothes, but take a nice looking bag with your dancing clothes inside. Once you get in, change, check the bag, and let the dancin begin :beer:

BUMP :clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

If you haven't been to Cielo before, I highly recommend the place, if not for the music, then at least to check out the venue. It's a nice, medium-sized place and the lights they have running all around the walls flash disco-style to the music's beat.... pretty cool, eh? True, part of the crowd is there to look pretty, but there were some dancers there too. Silver, that night you & your crew were dancing up a storm :D

Everyone seemed to love Tedd Patterson's tunes....I'd call it tribal deep groovy house with a hint of disco.... I'm no house music pro, but I know what I like and what makes me move...and I was movin! :)

Or just strip and go in naked like I do.

:half:

Well, Mr. Bull - how are you? Sent you an email....... Guess you've been too busy dancing to respond. Hope all is well. Oh yeah, Chelsea17 has turned into LawGirl. For some reason, the moderators took away Chelsea's ability to post.

PEACE

whatttttttt . that aint cool ..but welcome back kid .. good to see you around

peace

the MASK