Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why diod temps plan there classic nite the same as merge??

i'm callin bulshit on this one cuz if you would have done your history you would have known that TEMPTS always does their classics nite the weekend after July 4th...

Merge on the other hand had their 1st retro metro nite in augest 9th of 2002 wich was also the nite of the raid....

DO YOUR HOMEWORK CUZ IT OBVIOUS YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT

SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE ASKING WHY DID MERGE MOVE THEIR DATE OF RETRO METRO TO THE SAME NITE AS CLASSICS NITE AT TEMPTS

i'm callin bulshit on this one cuz if you would have done your history you would have known that TEMPTS always does their classics nite the weekend after July 4th...

Merge on the other hand had their 1st retro metro nite in augest 9th of 2002 wich was also the nite of the raid....

SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE ASKING WHY DID MERGE MOVE THEIR DATE OF RETRO METRO TO THE SAME NITE AS CLASSICS NITE AT TEMPTS

Damn........ your good with dates and shit.. :werd:

i'm saying the true temps people go on sundays not the wannabe's who r there saturdays. merge & temps should of got together to give aback to back classic night.

no i don't think so

why should tempts change their routine to cateer to another club....

it was known as CLASSICS WEEKEND not classics nite for years, tempts should not consult wit anyone

i'm saying the true temps people go on sundays not the wannabe's who r there saturdays. merge & temps should of got together to give aback to back classic night.

Just because some people can't make it on Sundays anymore doesn't mean they aren't "true temps people". I've did Sunday's for years but haven't been able to the last couple so I hit saturday nights and still have a great time!!

The Hype is right about Merge. D'Jais also pulled the same move as Merge (did last year as well) by having classics this saturday. If I owned either place I'd do the same thing. It's pure and simple smart business sense at it's best!!

The Hype is right about Merge. D'Jais also pulled the same move as Merge (did last year as well) by having classics this saturday. If I owned either place I'd do the same thing. It's pure and simple smart business sense at it's best!!

djais really isn't havin classics nite, they are havin Bunka reunion. Djais had a classics nite last saturday nite. Giorgio played all old skool jams on sat nite

i'm sure Santana will be droppin new bombs as well as some bunka bangers

Here's an idea..........How about a NEW music nite...........

fuckin clueless

tempts classics nite is tradition and only happens once during the summer

how bout taking a trip to tempts on the 11th or 17th or any other given weekend, you will def hear some bangin tracks

Here's an idea..........How about a NEW music nite...........

I tried that once and it didnt go over that well. Some people just want to hear the music that they hear every week. I did it at Joeys with Denny and we called it 2 Nu 4 the Radio. I thought it was a good idea

exaclty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried that once and it didnt go over that well. Some people just want to hear the music that they hear every week. I did it at Joeys with Denny and we called it 2 Nu 4 the Radio. I thought it was a good idea

It is a good idea and i think were gonna start something like that very soon ;)

Also i think we do that every saturday in the fall at deko. *SESSIONS SON!!

It is a good idea and i think were gonna start something like that very soon ;)

Also i think we do that every saturday in the fall at deko. *SESSIONS SON!!

just want to set the record straight (and it is NOT intendend for drama)

Threse are FACTS not opinions.

Merge was the first club in seaside to EVER do a retro night(in 20 years of Tempts, no one EVER thought of doing it)

Merge was the FIRST do theme parties (white parties, beach parties etc...)

Merge was the first to decorate and tranform the club week in and week out.

IN 21 years Tempts NEVER had an Anniversery party, then all of a sudden...."ITS THE 22ND ANNIVERSERY". (which happened to be on the same night that we did OUR anniversary party...so we moved it,NOT to have an event on the same night, because we dont want the DRAMA)

EVRYONE in the industry knows this is all a 100% fact.

We did all of this in seaside FIRST.

So please try not to insult us in saying we "copied" some else. Its laughable.

This is what i was talking about with "copycat" events. EVERYONE doing the same shit............THATS WHAT HAS KILLED THE SCEANE.Thats the reason why it is so hard these days for an event to have any sort of impact.

Hype you are wrong.....our 1st retrometro @merge was the year BEFORE the year you are thinking (our 1st year)

But , as i said along time ago, because of us doing this......it raised the bar for the entire town. And in turn, EVERYONE ,ALL THE CLUBS, has put in extra effort. (which is good for the customer)

Not that any of this really matters, i just wanted to clarify, we are ALWYAYS ATTEMPTING to be on the forefront of everything we try to do. And we tend to try to go ANOTHER direction than everyone else does when they are doing the same.unfortunatly, not everyone thinks the same way.

Anyway, the last problem tempts , or ANYONE else in seaside has to worry about is this bullshit......

As i said i think a couple of years back.......the problem we all should be thinking about, AND NOW ITS COME TRUE....... is HOW TO FILL ALL THE CLUBS in seaside.Because most of them are FAR from full. THAT IS THE PROBLEM at hand.

Forget about this bullshit........"WHOS RETRO NIGHT IS FIRST,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH".

C'mon guys.....

ALLLLLLLLOT bigger problems to worry about than that.....

Hope EVERYONE has a busy weekend.And we wish ALL the clubs the best.

Forget about this bullshit.