Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im goin to hear junior vasquez this fri anybody else

Rudy! Cool beans... I'm down for some :pint::pint::pint: I will be expecting floor rippage from you too :laugh: Should be tons of fun.

...and hey now, these other venues I've been attending have been mad fun :P You just always go to the Hamptons...ya wimp...

So, I found some interesting info on Junior's website...Junior's back for the rest of the summer and on Friday, there will be a 12-HOUR SET!

(to anyone who has contrary info, please let me know as I'm not a promoter :D )

let's see if the link works:

http://app.topica.com/banners/template_content/11728/10395/542646/imgImage1.jpg?1089680488

kim -

you know to consult me on all things junior! you should come with me this friday i will def be there.

Leo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kim -

you know to consult me on all things junior! you should come with me this friday i will def be there.

Leo

Leeeooooo....what's up sweetie? OK, I need your consultation :hat: ...what's Junior been spinning like these days? I hear he's doing tribal and tech house?

we might do this friday 16th

hey apotheosis - i def saw u at spirit when junior was there. you were like one of the first ones there too right? anyway, i kinda got 'distracted' and forgot about the CP meetup. LOL. maybe we should all do one this week

hey apotheosis - i def saw u at spirit when junior was there. you were like one of the first ones there too right? anyway, i kinda got 'distracted' and forgot about the CP meetup. LOL. maybe we should all do one this week

Lets do it

I see theres a thread for it, but I'd like to meetup before 2

wow .. ruddy can rip the floor . wow ... i wana see i wana see . may be i can learn some new moves from him .. :bounce:

peace

the MASK

Ruddy!!! lol

I've heard quite a few stories about you on the dancefloor as well, and from the sound of it, I'm not quite sure I can measure up.

Junior's sets always get me open though. It'll be a nice fuckin Friday night!

Ruddy!!! lol

I've heard quite a few stories about you on the dancefloor as well, and from the sound of it, I'm not quite sure I can measure up.

Junior's sets always get me open though. It'll be a nice fuckin Friday night!

oops .. Rudy .. here .. better now .. typos all over .. hehe

nha ... i just dance for the love of it ... i am too injured man .. and too battled over the years ... but i will try my best ..

cant wait to hear Junior .. heard so much about him ...

peace

the MASK

oops .. Rudy .. here .. better now .. typos all over .. hehe

nha ... i just dance for the love of it ... i am too injured man .. and too battled over the years ... but i will try my best ..

cant wait to hear Junior .. heard so much about him ...

peace

the MASK

Junior is disgusting in the booth. When he gets going, he pulls out a little of everything, and lays down the NASTIEST beats.

As far as battling - I can't battle at all, and if I do, it'll only be for about 30 seconds or so. Then I need a few glasses of water, and at least a half an hour to catch my breath. Lack of cardiovascular exercises and increased beer drinking over the past two years has turned me into a lazy fuck. :pint:

Junior is disgusting in the booth. When he gets going, he pulls out a little of everything, and lays down the NASTIEST beats.

As far as battling - I can't battle at all, and if I do, it'll only be for about 30 seconds or so. Then I need a few glasses of water, and at least a half an hour to catch my breath. Lack of cardiovascular exercises and increased beer drinking over the past two years has turned me into a lazy fuck. :pint:

dude .. it is all good ... it is about fun anyway ... and i am sure we will have fun ...

peace

the MASK

careful, you may grow out of that space real quick it's not all that big.

but, it's set up pretty cute.

:hat:

grow out of the disco space? yeah, it's not huge, not tiny either, still lots of fun... i love the blacklights! will you be going?

wow i just got home from discotheque and tony literally tore that place apart read my revew on that one lol. Now im all banged up and ready to go later tonite for ms junior. Its gonna be a 12hr set and i cant wait. Discotheque thurs with tony humphries discotheque fridays with junior vasquez wow talk about talent and legendary DJS. See ya in afew.

wow i just got home from discotheque and tony literally tore that place apart read my revew on that one lol. Now im all banged up and ready to go later tonite for ms junior. Its gonna be a 12hr set and i cant wait. Discotheque thurs with tony humphries discotheque fridays with junior vasquez wow talk about talent and legendary DJS. See ya in afew.

noooo .. talk about energy and youth .. you go boi .. i remember how i use to do it when i see u going from one party to the other on every single day .. hehe

hmmm .. history repeats iteself .. well .if it does .. then i can tell u .. u r up for quite an exciting life kid ... :beer:

peace

the MASK

Can't wait to see you working over 8 hr's every day and still doing it, then I'll give you :bowdown:;)

Can't wait to see you working over 8 hr's every day and still doing it, then I'll give you :bowdown:;)

well .. hello .. i do that .. may be i dont go out every night like mr. silver . but considering the age difference .. and that i work too late .. have no sleep during the week .. and yet party hard weekend .. (and keep up with you know who .. yes yes .. more more ... hehe) .. i think i do a decent job ..

no?

peace

the MASK