Clubplanet Nightlife Community

every man should...

not play ps2 24 -7 ( ahhhhemmm..)

give his girl a massage all the time (wink)

have sex w his girl all the time (did u expect any less)RESPECT his girl (it works both ways)and love sugar all the time (wink, wink)

Every man should:

Know where the remote is at all times.

Have at least a 6-pack of beer in the fridge at all times (gotta go to the liquor store on the way home)

Never hit a woman, no matter what.

i had a set of 6 beer mugs always in the freezer... now down to 4...

but its not about you its about your company, you might not drink from them but your company may want a martini, or a glass of wine or etc...

but its not about you its about your company, you might not drink from them but your company may want a martini, or a glass of wine or etc...

..now you just sound gay..........................jk....i will eventually buy beer mugs/glasses...just havent gotten around to it...

I also have a bad-ass wine opener. The shit literally takes 5 seconds.

5wineop.jpg

...i got the wine rabbit as a gift at my housewarming...my cousin gave it to me...the sex kittens and i were discussing it because it seriously does look like a sex tool..lol

do u have stonerware shot glasses? :bong:

whats stonerware???

we had one of those rabbit shits here at the apt.. and one night we were sooo drunk we decided to open up a bottle of wine and none of could figure it out and wound up breaking it... lol swear it looked like a bunch of apes trying to peel a banana... it was insane...