Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION FOR YOU ALL????

j303j

Oooooooohhhh . . . hate is such a strong word. How about I dislike him so much that I'd wish someone would drop him in the middle of a National Asian Convention with a sign that says "I hate all Gooks!" while permantly attaching a head phone to his ear that blast PVD's "For An Angel"!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Oooooooohhhh . . . hate is such a strong word. How about I dislike him so much that I'd wish someone would drop him in the middle of a National Asian Convention with a sign that says "I hate all Gooks!" while permantly attaching a head phone to his ear that blast PVD's "For An Angel"!!

BlueAngel

hahahahahaha! now i'd pay to see that!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Originally posted by j303j:

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HATES BASTARDINO?????

Nah like all the drama seekers I feel sorry for them. Can't think of any other reason, but empty lives.

But no they don't have empty lives, they are really cool people, who have so much to do they just sit there coming up with weak drama. wink.gif

They are so constructive in there every day lives that they just come on to stir shit as a mediocre attempt to dull down their lives. It's hard being a drama queen, but CNYC is just a break from their all too beautiful lives.

bastardino, illiana you are my hero's. I live everyday to be like you... i strive to be as pefect, but alas it's hard dam work being that sad and stupid.