Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics From Chicago's New Summer Dance Series In Grant Park

lyrik

Nice pics!!! I went up to Chi-town this weekend to visit some friends. It was my first time there and I had a great time. Definitley will try to make it back!!

I absolutely love chicago in summer..its a great town to be in.

I absolutely love chicago in summer..its a great town to be in.

Yea I had some good times.....I went to Sound-Bar, Le Passage, a bunch of bars on Rush St., a bunch of bars in the Russian Division, I ate at one of the best Japanese Restaraunts i've ever eaten at called "Japonais" and I ate and drank like a freak at "The Taste of Chicago". Also on the fourth at went to this great party at the "W" hotel on the 33rd floor overlooking Navy Pier where all the fireworks were, it was great. I also had enough deep dish and Polish sausage with peppers to start a franchise. The town was very lively I must say, my only regret is I didn't catch a Cubs game, but tix. were starting at $135 and I rather watch it in the bars with the TRUE fans. All in all good times, I must say.

Yea I had some good times.....I went to Sound-Bar, Le Passage, a bunch of bars on Rush St., a bunch of bars in the Russian Division, I ate at one of the best Japanese Restaraunts i've ever eaten at called "Japonais" and I ate and drank like a freak at "The Taste of Chicago". Also on the fourth at went to this great party at the "W" hotel on the 33rd floor overlooking Navy Pier where all the fireworks were, it was great. I also had enough deep dish and Polish sausage with peppers to start a franchise. The town was very lively I must say, my only regret is I didn't catch a Cubs game, but tix. were starting at $135 and I rather watch it in the bars with the TRUE fans. All in all good times, I must say.

You made me home sick. The food in Chicago is phenominal - no wonder why I gained so much weight growing up...and the taste of chicago is madness...just way too expensive, but the food is incredible. Cubs games are such a great time - but $135??? WTF! Usually you can get bleachers for around $15-$20 bucks...wrigleyville never dissapoints great sports area...I grew up like 5-10 minutes away from there....use to hang out on waveland with my glove just like you see the peeps on tv do. I can;t wait to go visit again.

I wonder if they are going to have something like that when I am there in 2 weeks. I'll have to check it out. I am sure my friends will know. Finally, Daley giving in to a little outing for us clubheads after the Club XL fiasco 3 years ago.

I wonder if they are going to have something like that when I am there in 2 weeks. I'll have to check it out. I am sure my friends will know. Finally, Daley giving in to a little outing for us clubheads after the Club XL fiasco 3 years ago.

Every Wednesday through August 25th. Here is the rest of the lineup:

Wednesday, July 14

6:30pm-9:30pm: DJ ESP Woody McBride/ DJ Josh Werner (Techno)

Wednesday, July 21

6:30pm-9:30pm: DJ Miles Maeda and DJ Arkin Allen (Chicago House and Tribal Sufi )

Wednesday, July 28

6:30pm-9:30pm: DJ Steve “Silk†Hurley and DJ Skip (House, Old School Disco, Funk and Soul)

Wednesday, August 4

6:30pm-9:30pm: DJ Bad Boy Bill and DJ Steve Smooth (Funky House)

Wednesday, August 11

6pm-9:30pm: DJ Teri Bristol and DJ Psycho-Bitch (Techno-House)

Wednesday, August 18

6:00pm-9:30pm: DJ Green Velvet and DJ Traxx (Chicago Electronic Sound)

Wednesday, August 25

6:30pm-9:30pm: DJ Frankie Knuckles (Contemporary House and Dance)

Grant Park , Spirit of Music Garden,

601 S. Michigan Avenue.

FREE ADMISSION