Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...hmmm...something's going down right now in nyc...

...a client just called...he was on a train from newark airport to ny penn station...they stopped the train and forced everyone onto the platform...they have stopped all trains from going into nyc...you can only turn around and head back to new jersey...major police activity...if anyone hears anything further please share....

All government agencies are keeping these types of things very quite. Right around some time before, the bombing in Spain took place, my neighbor was on a train into the city to see her son's band play. She saw several groups of middle easterners dressed in suits taking pictures of the tracks. She alerted the transit police and these people were arrested. Right after that terror alerts went up and more warnings were released. However, no details of the suspects were released. Pretty fucked up. I think that shit like this is needed to be kept quite in order to give these bastards a false sense that their plan is actually working.

.............Okay I just got a report that a child was missing in the system so they had to stop the trains... i believe everything is back to normal...........

...wtf....what kind of "report"?...your ass is in florida?...i dont get it...perhaps lola = CIA....