Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Slinky Crizew Weekend Thread

groovefire

did anyone else notice that scavvy said he was getting headshots on sunday.....HAHAHAH

friday - ripping it dip...staying around allston and drinking.

saturday - waking up early and driving to saco, ME for a canoe trip.

sunday - block island gay house sunset sickity dipness.

yeah, "headshots" ...wrong on so many levels...

Tonite: dinner / drinks in Prov

Sat: Sunning it sik, plugging all the stuff on the Summer Clearance racks @ the mall, buying some cookies and brownies @ Shaws then taking them out of the packaging and putting them on paper plates so I can pretend like I made them for this stupid bake sale for my work, maybe Ultra later but I dunno.

Sun: Sailing away on the block island ferry. (phatty better get his ass off the pulse couches so we don't miss any prime beach time, either!)

tonight: naked men in atlantic city. trying to get someone to accompany me in my empty hotel room for the night.... unfortunately since there will be 900 women at the show my chances are probably ZERO.

tomorrow: roof deck pool at harrahs. hit up the boardwalk with boobiepants and her friend candi. more naked men and this time 100 percent chance of getting someone to come to my room but unfortunately 100 percent chance of it being becca and candi.

sunday: trains, planes and automobiles to get me to providence. pulse and MAYBE block island to see my favorite dj, adilson, rip it silly. ;)