Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday nite Carl Cox review

Originally posted by myrlin:

Well, last night was a good way to understand the difference between Techno and trance. I found last night a bit repetitive but I had a good time while I was there. AS usual, the People we were with made it more fun.....Too bad the music wasnt as good as I hoped, imho.

Thanks to all there having fun....

Couldn't have said it better myself...

And I KNEW EZ would be there...;p....

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

the night was awesome, with the vibe from CNYC peeps off the meter. It seemed like everybody was excited and enjoying themeselves immeasurabely. Nice meeting you peeps, and seeing a lot of you again!!! danced my ass off and loved every second of it!! see everyone at PVD!!! peace

-Dee cwm11.gif

Amazing night...the music was off the hook, IMO. I finally managed to meet some Cnyc people...thanks much nycedee for introducing me to the people who were there. I'll try to make it to the meet-up on time at PvD.

Also remember bumping into uknjx2 at some point in the night...happened to remember you from the pics posted here. Hehehe...sorry I don't think I made much sense - I was a bit messed up at that point.

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 11-06-2000).]

Music was sick on Friday...you could definitely feel the progression from house to techno...i agree, it was anthem night too. Here is my list:

Saints and Sinners-Pushin too Hard

Oliver Lieb- Metropolis

Science Dept.-Percussion

Dave Clarke- Zombienation

Sasha-Scorchio

ACDC-Xpress2

Spaced Invader- Hatiras

Question- Does anyone know the song with the big "bang" that Mark Lewis dropped....you definitely know what i am talking about if you heard it...my ears hurt after the point it was so loud...but the song rocked!

Originally posted by cookie_monster:

Music was sick on Friday...you could definitely feel the progression from house to techno...i agree, it was anthem night too. Here is my list:

Saints and Sinners-Pushin too Hard

Oliver Lieb- Metropolis

Science Dept.-Percussion

Dave Clarke- Zombienation

Sasha-Scorchio

ACDC-Xpress2

Spaced Invader- Hatiras

Question- Does anyone know the song with the big "bang" that Mark Lewis dropped....you definitely know what i am talking about if you heard it...my ears hurt after the point it was so loud...but the song rocked!

Oh, you can't forget "Ubik" - Timo Maas!! BTW, what time did you end up leaving?? I left at around 6:50am...the first time in many club nights that I didn't close the club out!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by nycedee:

no prob ravermania! you were pretty far gone by the time I met you. i was there, but not quite on your level just yet!!!! pvd for sure.

i'll be down in DC Dec. 3rd, going to Nations, do you know who's spinning that night?

Actually, isn't Dec 3 a Sun? Buzz@Nation is on Friday nights, and Sat is a gay party (called Velvet Nation). As far as I know, they don't have anything on Sunday nights.

How long are you planning on staying in DC?

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Actually, isn't Dec 3 a Sun? Buzz@Nation is on Friday nights, and Sat is a gay party (called Velvet Nation). As far as I know, they don't have anything on Sunday nights.

How long are you planning on staying in DC?

ooops, I'll be in DC that Friday, the first of December, staying until the 3rd (going to skins game sunday)..

the night was awesome, with the vibe from CNYC peeps off the meter. It seemed like everybody was excited and enjoying themeselves immeasurabely. Nice meeting you peeps, and seeing a lot of you again!!! danced my ass off and loved every second of it!! see everyone at PVD!!! peace

-Dee cwm11.gif

yeah, i saw you dance your ass off and i saw that move you pulled at the end *wink* *wink*

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

-Dee cwm11.gif

yeah, i saw you dance your ass off and i saw that move you pulled at the end *wink* *wink*

hahahaha, yep, that one was a classic, I'll leave that one in the closet for this friday!!! i was kinda hoping nobody saw that! *red due to embarrassment*

cwm13.gifcwm24.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

-Dee cwm11.gif

hahahaha, yep, that one was a classic, I'll leave that one in the closet for this friday!!! i was kinda hoping nobody saw that! *red due to embarrassment*

cwm13.gifcwm24.gif

Awwww, poor Dee... cwm5.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...