Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"You need to just fucking SPANK ME"

guest00901

So I have been beating around the bush about this with my boyfriend for like a week or so that I want to be spanked and have my hair pulled during sex. I know he's not like 100% conservative cause I know he holds back when we have sex....How do I just COME OUT and tell him without making him think im a weirdo??

So I have been beating around the bush about this with my boyfriend for like a week or so that I want to be spanked and have my hair pulled during sex. I know he's not like 100% conservative cause I know he holds back when we have sex....How do I just COME OUT and tell him without making him think im a weirdo??

the way u just said it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just read that and i dont think ur weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as a matter of fact it just reaafirms to me how much we have in common!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

try to get onto the topic of what u guys both like in bed... and tell him that u like to be spanked and u like ur hair pulled... if he respects u he'll give u what u want :tongue: lol

so in other words if he respects u...he'll disrespect u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest gabo

Just tell him to pull ur hair... it's just that easy... I love hearing a girl tell me to smack her ass, grab her throat, smack her ass... It's very sexy to hear a girl wanting it enough to ask for it.

Guest gabo
Schweeeeeeeeeeeeet :aright:
If you want we could practice...

your line is baby smack my ass then Ill say *smack* then you say moaaaan. ok got it?

why are wild n crazy girls always with boring dudes, and vice versa :confused:

In my opinion, pulling hair and spanking should just evolve after you 2 have been intimate for a while (unless he's conservative)

def. tell him that you like it. :spank:

Tell him you've been fucking his best friend.............oh wait, his father, NIIICE!!!

:aright:

lol like I said he's not fully conservative like I can see it in his eyes he's an animal and jus things we talk about sometimes I know he's gonna get nuts on me later on....but I want it NOW!!

I need to break him somehow

Drunken sex maybe....I'll get him loaded this weekend hahaha :pint:

this would work for me:

take off ur clothes, lay over his lap while he is watching tv on the couch, raise that ass up a lil, and say to him, "i've been a bad girl, please spank me", and raise that ass a lil bit higher as he spanks u. if that dont work, he's gay.

this would work for me:

take off ur clothes, lay over his lap while he is watching tv on the couch, raise that ass up a lil, and say to him, "i've been a bad girl, please spank me", and raise that ass a lil bit higher as he spanks u. if that dont work, he's gay.

...so who was the girl you turned down when you had your epiphany???...

this would work for me:

I think I would be embarrassed myself to do that

this would work for me:

this would work for me:

this would work for me: