Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"You need to just fucking SPANK ME"

guest00901

this would work for me:

take off ur clothes, lay over his lap while he is watching tv on the couch, raise that ass up a lil, and say to him, "i've been a bad girl, please spank me", and raise that ass a lil bit higher as he spanks u. if that dont work, he's gay.

I think I would be embarrassed myself to do that

Sexxybabyd,

Listen to me...have I ever steered you wrong before? Don't listen to any of these people they don't know anything. What you have to do is tell him, "you know I really use to love it when my last boyfriend would fuck me as hard as he could from behind while pulling my hair and smacking my nice, tight ass...he gave me the best orgasms I've ever had in my life".

Trust me, I know what's best...it will have an unbelievable effect on your sex life.

Sexxybabyd,

Listen to me...have I ever steered you wrong before? Don't listen to any of these people they don't know anything. What you have to do is tell him, "you know I really use to love it when my last boyfriend would fuck me as hard as he could from behind while pulling my hair and smacking my nice, tight ass...he gave me the best orgasms I've ever had in my life".

Trust me, I know what's best...it will have an unbelievable effect on your sex life.

are u on crack?

try to get onto the topic of what u guys both like in bed... and tell him that u like to be spanked and u like ur hair pulled... if he respects u he'll give u what u want :tongue: lol[/QUO

Whisper it in his ear while your fucking him. He cant read your mind. Take his hand and do it for him. If he doesn't do it he is a chicken shit and your going to have to give him a few lessons.

its best to be spanked from behind... itll kinda be difficult to whisper in his ear..........

@ some point i am pretty sure that there is a chance to whisper to each other. Unless you just bend over and get fucked like your in prison.

When you guys are all hot and just about to start having sex because you can't take it anymore, take him to your computer and show him this thread.

Will that kill the mood? Absolutely!!!

But at least he'll now know what you want. :laugh2:

Your not answering the question here. She has let him know that she wants to be spanked. He obviously isn't going to just do it. She has to whisper to him before beinng spanked. And then :hump: