Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drago vs. Creed vs. Clubber vs. Tommy Gunn

So folks, who would win in the following matches between Rocky's opponents. Lets do a single elimination tournament, shall we? Here's the first round.

First round:

Match 1:

Drago ivan_drago.jpg

vs.

Tommy "The Machine" Gunn

phf-aafu004.jpg

Match 2:

Apollo Creed apollo_trunks.jpg

vs.

Clubber Lang clubber_lang_i.jpg

Who moves on to the final?

I think you guys are underestimating Clubber Lang. Remember, Creed was washed up by the time Lang came on the scene. Creed didn't have the legs to dance around the ring any more.

Plus, he bitched out in the ring before Lang fought Rocky the first time. "Get outta my face Creed! I don't wanna talk to no has-been! You betta wipe that look off your face before I knock it off!" Creed just walked away like a biatch!

Elton John man...Come on now, Chris Lowell looks like the biggest toolbox..Elton John looks like he's the more dominant type...

dude the arms would be swinging wild in that fight. i got my money on john too........got the weight and reach advantage. Lowell looks like hes mad quick tho

dude the arms would be swinging wild in that fight. i got my money on john too........got the weight and reach advantage. Lowell looks like hes mad quick tho

Plus Elton just had corrective eye surgery, so he doesn't have to worry about breaking his glasses....

lol

That's a tough one...Both are short and jacked...I'm gonna have to go with Rocky on this one...Too much heart to get beaten by a foreigner, as we all saw in Rocky 4 :)

i'm with you on this one...arnold's good at blowing shit up sylvester's definitely the better fighter.