Clubplanet Nightlife Community

battery park this sunday.. roll call??!?!!

apparently they are pretending to have a "community" of their own...would love to see their community "list"

Derek Jeter being named a lead informant, looks like:

actually, the fact that they use "sports" terminology in their "reports" just goes to show you, it's all just a god damn game. Pretty sad, actually.

"""""The report also criticizes both the CIA and the Defense Human Intelligence Service's handling of an informer code-named "Curveball," noting that the DHIS "demonstrated serious lapses in handling such an important source.""""""

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/10/senate.intelligence/index.html

**I'll be there, sporting some interesting alwan. (Battery Park) -- sorry for tainting this thread with politics & sports.

apparently they are pretending to have a "community" of their own...would love to see their community "list"

actually, the fact that they use "sports" terminology in their "reports" just goes to show you, it's all just a god damn game. Pretty sad, actually.

"""""The report also criticizes both the CIA and the Defense Human Intelligence Service's handling of an informer code-named "Curveball," noting that the DHIS "demonstrated serious lapses in handling such an important source.""""""

**I'll be there, sporting some interesting alwan. (Battery Park) -- sorry for tainting this thread with politics & sports.

huh?

lol

oh and see u guys tomorrow...

we have lots of great things in store...was just down there before doing some prep work...

going to be a great day!

you always post the most random garbage on this board...wow....

man i was plannin on goin to this for almost 2 months and then the girl who wouldbe covered for me quit so im stuck at work now. And i get out at 430pm and have a private party right afterwards. All you people who will be there are lucky and have fun. Videotape this event or record it on cd lots of great music in store.

man i was plannin on goin to this for almost 2 months and then the girl who wouldbe covered for me quit so im stuck at work now. And i get out at 430pm and have a private party right afterwards. All you people who will be there are lucky and have fun. Videotape this event or record it on cd lots of great music in store.

damn that sucks man :(

wish u could be there... you always bring the ill energy to the parties ....

oh and We are recording today, going to be making a sort of documentary on it ;)

damn that sucks man :(

wish u could be there... you always bring the ill energy to the parties ....

oh and We are recording today, going to be making a sort of documentary on it ;)

can i bring my own camera or you guys have 'no photography policy' ?

they're even handing out movie passes to watch an old Al Pacino and Sean Penn movie. Doesn't matter if it's old, it's free and I like watching it on the big theater screen with the a/c pumping. Something to do on a Tuesday evening. Hope everyone picked up one.