Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Why I am telling you all this"

lalate

It's really one of those great expressions, those statements, that come out between a man and a woman, somewhere early in their encounter, that we often don't respond to.

You're hanging out, and the girl starts to tell the guy a synopsis of her life, about her parents, her school, her friends, how she lives, her work. She basically covers it all. The guy sits there wide-eyed enjoying hearing it. And then she pauses and says "I'm sorry if I was blabbering. I don't know ... why I am telling you all this". She pauses. And then, in a heartbeat, she continues, continues greatly, telling more, much more, about all what she is, her problems, her happiness.

Is there any real correct answer to the question "Why I am telling you all this" . Or is there only one real answer, "Because, baby, I think you're falling for me."

well this happened to me recently and she said "why am i tellin you all this" but then she answered it herself "i feel so comfortable around you" and I just said "It's cool, it helps to get things out specially to someone you feel you trust"

Just say whats on your mind, go with the flow. I feel that.

It's really one of those great expressions, those statements, that come out between a man and a woman, somewhere early in their encounter, that we often don't respond to.

You're hanging out, and the girl starts to tell the guy a synopsis of her life, about her parents, her school, her friends, how she lives, her work. She basically covers it all. The guy sits there wide-eyed enjoying hearing it. And then she pauses and says "I'm sorry if I was blabbering. I don't know ... why I am telling you all this". She pauses. And then, in a heartbeat, she continues, continues greatly, telling more, much more, about all what she is, her problems, her happiness.

Is there any real correct answer to the question "Why I am telling you all this" . Or is there only one real answer, "Because, baby, I think you're falling for me."

why are you telling us all this ? :confused:

wait.. another question... does that bother you guys when us girls are blabbering and say "why i am telling you all this?"... :shaky:

if i dig the girl and i'm listening it's cuz i really care and that remark would just make it funnier and more enjoyable once she continues to go on, least thats how it is with me.

If i dont give a shit I will try to butt in and change the subject.

wait.. another question... does that bother you guys when us girls are blabbering and say "why i am telling you all this?"... :shaky:

If it's a first or second date and i'm mad for the girl, she could be talking to me about Franco Prussian policy in the postmodern 1800 society and I'll till be crazy for her and listen to every sentence -- cuz I just luv being in her company :)

However, <blushes> I admit it - 9 out of 10 times (with a bit of warmup) I will cut her off midsentence while she's talking about something and just lay a big one right on her lips -- hearing a hot girl articulate her mind, opinions, and positiosn has always made me hot.

Guys let's stop bullshitting. She is talking about her life. Your thinking baseball, football, Paris's video, the next shot your gonna order for her, that big deal that's coming up next week, her tits, her naked, her screaming and moaning, her head banging against the headboard. You prob couldn't repeat her last sentence. But we still say some sweet shit.

If it's a first or second date and i'm mad for the girl, she could be talking to me about Franco Prussian policy in the postmodern 1800 society and I'll till be crazy for her and listen to every sentence -- cuz I just luv being in her company :)

However, <blushes> I admit it - 9 out of 10 times (with a bit of warmup) I will cut her off midsentence while she's talking about something and just lay a big one right on her lips -- hearing a hot girl articulate her mind, opinions, and positiosn has always made me hot.

that's so fuckin true lol

Guys let's stop bullshitting. She is talking about her life. Your thinking baseball, football, Paris's video, the next shot your gonna order for her, that big deal that's coming up next week, her tits, her naked, her screaming and moaning, her head banging against the headboard. You prob couldn't repeat her last sentence. But we still say some sweet shit.

:nono:

Awwwwww....