Clubplanet Nightlife Community

playing it safe

lollie60

let's say there's a hot girl/guy you really want to be with ...but you're not sure how they feel and you don't want to look like an idiot in front of them so you keep your cool and tell them nothing about how you really feel.

while you're lusting after this one another one comes by and this person is an easier of a catch ..

so instead of risking rejection,humiliation and heartbreak of chasing after one you really want ...would you ever settle for the 'easier catch' ?

I think guys do this more than girls ...no ?

well you know how you find those crazy girls who like like a guy, and then like obsess over them and fantasize that they will one day be with them. like they see a girl talking to him and get all "who does girlfriend think she is pushin up on my man?"

let's say there's a hot girl/guy you really want to be with ...but you're not sure how they feel and you don't want to look like an idiot in front of them so you keep your cool and tell them nothing about how you really feel.

while you're lusting after this one another one comes by and this person is an easier of a catch ..

so instead of risking rejection,humiliation and heartbreak of chasing after one you really want ...would you ever settle for the 'easier catch' ?

I think guys do this more than girls ...no ?[/QUI

If you want something go get it. What is the worst thing that can happen? They say no. Big deal. It's never that your not good enough for them. If they say no you are not their preference. You shouldn't take that personal. There is no such thing as an easier catch. There are just preferences.

I think guys do this more than girls ...no ?

I have bin in your situation and I went for the easier catch. The thing was the guy that I really like so happened to like me but shy to say anything...To make a long story short the easier guy ruined it for me and the guy I really liked. After the guy i really like found out I was dating someone he went and found his now wife. And the easier guy and I broke up 5 months after we started dating. I kick myself everytime I should have waited for the one I really liked. :doh::boohoo:

What I meant was

do you want the hot dangerous one that you really want but might hurt you or the nice safe one that won't hurt you ?

the latter

im trying to go out with this girl now for a week, and she's SOO hot, but Sooo flakey.

I've given her 2 chances already. Im done. If she can't meet me halfway (despite her exotic looks) i will move on to someone else.

And who's to say that someone else is down a level :confused:

sorry but i think it's a silly question, never settle :)

seriously, the worst thing you can do in any area of your life is settle. generally anything worthwhile is not easy. would you want someone to settle for you???? i sure wouldn't.

spoken like a true disciple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

My advice is...

Try this a few times and see what happens...

Invite them both to a club and reserve a table....

Pick them up in a nice car or SUV, Dress fashionably and always smell good.

Set up situations where it appears you're the life of the party wherever you go!

Have the cellphone ringing off like a hot box & make it appear like you

have lots of cool friends even if you're not so popular.

Then see who's most eager to dance with you.

Make sure your so confident and so cool... that she (the better of the two) would almost be a fool not to go out with you at least once!

Once you get your game up like me you can have them both at once...:3some:

Get back to me and let me know what happens.