Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this weird~!?

lets say you know someone whos been with somebody for 8yrs in a serious relationship... and then one person decides to move out of their parents house and instead of moving in with their bf she moves in with her bestfriend... is that weird~!?

depends where they want their relationship to go...or whether they are at a time where they can live together without ruining it.

yes, its kinda weird though, but not wrong

i agree

but no matter how long theyve been together...she might just feel that living on her own or with friends is something she needs to do before moving in with her bf... whether or not they ever plan to get married... and i feel there is nothing wrong with that at all

lmao... :aright:

...lmfao...it just hit me as to who this was about...hahaha...for a minute i thought that guy was with myra and was about to take some reputation points away from her...thank goodness you clarified that matter.....

...and you to her "Fuck, I'm not painting. Painting your own apartment is so 80s....just hire someone."....lol

...lmfao...it just hit me as to who this was about...hahaha...for a minute i thought that guy was with myra and was about to take some reputation points away from her...thank goodness you clarified that matter.....

...and you to her "Fuck, I'm not painting. Painting your own apartment is so 80s....just hire someone."....lol

she posts? whats her name?

yet the FUNNIEST shit that night was when the owner of nonsense.com was kicking it to the chic that wanted breast implants. she says she loves firemen and hes like what about the boys in green :laugh: wow i almost lost it with that one. shes like yeahhhhhumm they are hot too.... bwaahahaha

she posts? whats her name?

yet the FUNNIEST shit that night was when the owner of nonsense.com was kicking it to the chic that wanted breast implants. she says she loves firemen and hes like what about the boys in green :laugh: wow i almost lost it with that one. shes like yeahhhhhumm they are hot too.... bwaahahaha

...nah she doesnt post...i was just being silly...but yeah...THE BOYS IN GREEN....those sanitation workers - hot as hell!...lmao....some things are better left unsaid...

.....and you to her "Fuck, I'm not painting. Painting your own apartment is so 80s....just hire someone."....lol

lmao...

she posts? whats her name? yet the FUNNIEST shit that night was when the owner of nonsense.com was kicking it to the chic that wanted breast implants. she says she loves firemen and hes like what about the boys in green :laugh: wow i almost lost it with that one. shes like yeahhhhhumm they are hot too.... bwaahahaha

lmao... :laugh:

you aint bullshittin :laugh: dude i was DYINGGGGGGGGG

nuttin wrong with making an honest living bro.......but that nigga was rocking it like a badge and shit. wtf???

and then started rappin to me about stocks and then i really found out how much he didnt know...