Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orlando Florida

Just curious, my bf and I are going to Orlando in January and I was wondering if there are any clubs there? I should let you know that I am only 20. cwm27.gif

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

[This message has been edited by tara19 (edited 11-06-2000).]

Originally posted by iliana:

Orlando's awesome! Forget clubbing and go to Disney World!!!!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Oh, we plan to. I wouldn't dream of going to FLA and not go to Disney, but we want to hit a club one night we are there. cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

Iliana is right..... sick water parks (Typhoon Lagoon) and Disney are much more worth the cover than the clubs. But hey, if your lookin for clubs there are some cool "little" ones that bring in gigs like PVD, Sasha, and other GU DJ's.....

ENJOY~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

my boys is down in orlando for school ...

its a music school , a lot of djs and producers goto ... he says the scene down there is real tigth ... with all those djs there has to be stuff going on .. i'm sure u'll find good stuff ... i can try and get more info for you when i talk to him ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

my boys is down in orlando for school ...

its a music school , a lot of djs and producers goto ... he says the scene down there is real tigth ... with all those djs there has to be stuff going on .. i'm sure u'll find good stuff ... i can try and get more info for you when i talk to him ..

Thanks for your help, I would really appreciate it if yould find out some info for me! cwm16.gif

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

Roxy, Firestone, Pleasure Island (kinda dumb), Party Icon 20 E. Central Blvd in downtown Orlando, Blue Room on the corner of Pine St. and Orange Ave. in downtown Orlando has afterhours, and Cairo - Party at Cairo 22 So. Magnolia Ave and Cyberzone are good on Fridays and ICON on Saturdays....

Good radio station 95.3 mostly house!

ENJOY

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

[This message has been edited by ROME0 (edited 11-06-2000).]