Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Battle Of The Sexes. July 30th

Battle of the Sexes July 30th @ Tonic

Be a part of history once again at Tonic as Side by Side Foundation does it once again with an unforgettable night of music along with WORLD CLASS TALENT!!!!

Decibel Flekx 11yr annaversary bash featuring Gonzo(avalon) and DJ Poizon Ivy (1st female dj to perform @Tonic)...OFF THE METER!!!

Decibel Flekx and Frankie Bones....BANGIN!!!

Battle of the Sexes...JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!

---------------------BATTLE OF THE SEXES LINE UP----------------------

With resident - Decibel Flekx

ADAM X -VS- HEATHER HEART

Heather Heart - AMERICAS 1ST FEMALE DJ - Sonic Groove/ EastMusicGroup.COM NYC\

One of the better known Female DJs, Heather has been traveling the country promoting her diverse styles for over a decade. A key player, she has been bringing the sound and culture of electronic underground to the forefront since the early years. Featured in such publications as Paper, Billboard, New York, XLR8R, FrontPage, Village Voice and Jane.

Her recent appearance in the groundbreaking film "BETTER LIVING THROUGH CIRCUITRY," along with the inclusion of her music in the films soundtrack, showcased her talents to a wider audience and earned her newfound respect. "...one of the most amazing, stirring DJ's I've ever heard" quoted one fan after an incredible, dancefloor filled, spin session at Guernica, NYC.

Adam X - Sonic GrooveNYC

Adam has releast tracks on labels world wide and has been pushing the boundaries of electronic music since the early 90's. Adam has also been a powerful force at Sonic Groove records with his brother Frankie Bones.

Adam X has remained steadfast in his efforts to assemble an honest interpretation for everyday beliefs. An attitude as such, does not go unnoticed. Adam X recently headlined for exclusive events like the 2002 Detroit Musical festival, which attracted over one million global techno enthusiasts. Seasoned techno-believers like Andrew Weatherall have had Adam X appear at their exclusive London based Haywire gig and Adam X has also appeared at countless events across Europe and the continental United States.

"NJ's Shockwave" Decibel Flekx -VS - Poizon Ivy

Decibel Flekx - Side by Side Foundation

Decibel Flekx has been breaking through level after level and shocking crowds wherever and whenever he puts his hands on the decks. Remaining focused on giving people a new perspective on electronic music, he has succesfully invaded the club scene, and has proven once again that he is indeed a force to be reckoned with!!! Don't be suprised he may end up in a club near you....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

DJ Poizon Ivy - NJ

Ivy made her debut at Tonic in april 2004. Since then ,there have been many questions as to when she would return. Back by popular demand she is combining forces behind the decks with resident Decibel Flekx for this exclusive night to be talked about for days to come!!!!

$15 admission (no sighs...this is world class talent)

Doors 9p-2a

ladies in free till 11p

18+ 21 w id

$1 DRINKS N BEERS FROM 9-11

• 2 weeks later...

:bounce: thats right music lovers 3 days away from a music event that you dont want to miss. first gonzo then bones,and now heather heart and adam x in a battle of the sexes.side by side foundation has done it again its goingto be crazy there are flyers everywere.

see you there !!!!!!!

poppa zig :bounce:

I Love Kidz That Talk Shit From Behind Thier Computer. Keep It Up Dont Stop Now Its Gettin The Party Alot Of Hits....thanx

I "talk shit" everywhere, homey. Behind the computer, behind your mothers ass, anywhere really. I'm glad your party is getting alot of "hits" whatever the hell that means.

I simply don't give a shit.

actually i think the inability to spell Africa ranks lower .....

Ranks lower on the humor scale? What the fuck are you talking about, you excerebrose fuck? Do you honestly think I don't know how to spell AFRICA? I just called you an indigent, and you think I can't spell.

Ranks lower on the humor scale? What the fuck are you talking about, you excerebrose fuck? Do you honestly think I don't know how to spell AFRICA? I just called you an indignant, and you think I can't spell.

oh i dont know check your profile retard

oh i dont know check your profile retard

I consider myself a man of rational thought and objectivity. Thus, I must concede in one area. I made a typo. But, I won't correct it because I simply don't give a shit. I bet you went to public school.

I consider myself a man of rational thought and objectivity. Thus, I must concede in one area. I made a typo. But, I won't correct it because I simply don't give a shit. I bet you went to public school.

duely noted !!! i wouldnt give a shit either....