Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vodka Company Seeking Part Time Guru

boozebaron

The owners of Zygo Energy Vodka are seeking a part time representative in the Miami area to represent their unique brand to bars and nightclubs.

To qualify for this part time position you must:

- Be willing to work hard to generate results and unlimited earnings.

- Have a flexible schedule and be able to set your own hours.

- Possess knowledge of the local nightlife with key bar contacts.

- Love the bar/liquor business.

- Be able to work independently and make cold calls.

Local bartending experience is preferred.

You will be supported with a large variety of tools and by the management of Icon Brands.

Please send indication of your interest and experience to ken@energyvodka.com.

Thank you.

Ken

Co-Founder, Zygo Energy Vodka

www.energyvodka.com

well i know that my company is ur distributor.....and i do have a poster of zygo vodka in the land...which is advertising it......are u a night person!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

well i wish uguys the best as u try to spread through south florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks. now we are looking for someone part time that could evolve into a full time gig like the person we have in nyc.

I love it when people use the term "unlimited income". Anybody who knows the least bit about the nightlife industry down here, knows that there ain't no such thing as "unlimited income".

actually, you are right. the way we have things structured in other markets limits income only to the amount of business one can generate. our guy in nyc is not complaining and is available as a reference.

thanks for the response.

Did someone say Red bull, Im there!!!

:pint::pint::pint::pint: -Red bull!!!

check out our website at www.energyvodka.com.

zygo is a blend of american potato vodka (70 proof) with all natural flavors and some of the ingredients found in today's energy drinks: taurine, yerba mate, d-ribose and guarana (less jangly than caffeine).

the product has also gotten great reviews for taste and we got named one of the top 60 spirits last december.

anyway, we need someone to help us take things to the next level in southern FL.

Ken

holy shit i gotta try some of this stuff, i tried to order it online but they dont ship to florida, i looked all over gainsville for it but i cant find it. THIS STUFF WOULD BE A HIT AT THE CLUBS UP HERE! please shoot my an e-mail on how i can get a hold of some Jplayer521@aol.com

Hi,

I tried to find some stores in Gainesville that carry Zygo with no luck. We have lots of stores carrying it in Orlando, Tampa and Miami. Obviously, we need to work with the guys up north.

I suggest printing out the attached page and bringing to your local ABC Liquor outlet. They have several stores in Gainesville and stock the brand at store #35 near Orlando.

Go to the following link and print:

http://www.premier-bev.com/ProductLibraries/SpiritLibrary/Brands/ICON_BRANDS_428/ZYGO_VODKA_2243/ZYGO_VODKA_2471/ZYGO_PEACH_VODKA_6151/ZYGO_PEACH_VODKA.htm

Any retailer will be able to order you a bottle using the information on this page.

I am sorry that I could not be of more help.

Thanks for the interest in Zygo and let me know if I can help any more.

Regards,

Ken Wyatt

www.energyvodka.com

gonna get lowdown gonna get keyed up gonna go downtown and get beat up ... oooh ouch oooh lets get fucked up baby baby baby RIGHT NOW!!!!! :pint:

come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together try to love one another right......now...and of course, let's get fucked up!!!! :pint:

Ken isn't lying. I'm that "New York Guy." I've spent my entire adult life working in clubs and I've had more fun doing this than anything I've ever done. And yes the income is unlimited. The product is better than any new spirit that's come out in the last 10 years and the people involved in the brand are really beautiful and honorable people. How much of that do you see floating around our industry?

Just to give you an idea of Zygo's potential: Ken, tell them how many cases we went through when I was the General Manager at Centro-Fly in NYC.

Ken isn't lying. I'm that "New York Guy." I've spent my entire adult life working in clubs and I've had more fun doing this than anything I've ever done. And yes the income is unlimited. The product is better than any new spirit that's come out in the last 10 years and the people involved in the brand are really beautiful and honorable people. How much of that do you see floating around our industry?

Just to give you an idea of Zygo's potential: Ken, tell them how many cases we went through when I was the General Manager at Centro-Fly in NYC.

h, thanks for chiming in. as you know, we are looking for people across the country to do what you have done in nyc.