Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was mr Howells at Cielo

phenomenal...

please kick u r self hard for missing it :nono:;);)

i have to say, that was my frist time @ ceilio and i was very impressed by the crowd, i can't remember the last time where everyone was SO FREAKIN POLITE!!!!!! someone would graze u r arm, they would turn around and apologize, evrybody had a great time, VERY small danicing area, wasn't crowed at all ( well just a little from like 1-3 ish)

.. the bouncers were no joke @ 4, they kicked every ass out of there by 4:01, danny was gonna do an encore,.... deaded

danny was great imho :bounce:

why did ya miss it? work?

damn, i wanted to hit this up too... I've never been to Cielo so I'm kinda curious as to how it is.. but disk-ofreak, from what you said, that intimate atmosphere must have been really cool, especially for hearing Howells. oh well.. next time..

This was old school funky DH. The track selection was incredible and the mixing was on. He worked every track he earned his money that night. I can not remember him slamming any records together like he started to do at Arc.

just wondering,

everyone seems to suck danny howells' cock any chance they get.

Is there anyone out there that does not like his musical style.

I dont.

I mean, i enjoyed him at tronic, but i have never liked his dj'ing

it depends on the night..........sometimes I can really enjoy his sets....other nights no............but he's a really nice guy if you ever met him.......don't think I would suck his cock tho....

i know he's nice, met him plenty of times, just seems like everyone swoons over him, he doesn't do it for me.

I really haven't heard him in a while, so I'm not sure.......last time was at ARC over a year ago........