Clubplanet Nightlife Community

methadone

Doing drugs is a gamble and it is up to the individual person to figure out if it is worth the gamble. Maybe some people have more to escape from then other people. So to them the risk is worth it.

It is not like vegas, or playing the lottery. The odds are not stacked that much against you. i do not know why you are so jaded. Nobody on here is going to say drugs are good. Just like drinking and smoking is not good.

Doing drugs is a gamble and it is up to the individual person to figure out if it is worth the gamble. Maybe some people have more to escape from then other people. So to them the risk is worth it.

It is not like vegas, or playing the lottery. The odds are not stacked that much against you. i do not know why you are so jaded. Nobody on here is going to say drugs are good. Just like drinking and smoking is not good.

guess youve never seen what drugs and drinking can do to an individual, their family and friends..if you have seen it you wouldnt be so naive..does it happen to all that do drugs, course not..is it worth the gamble..that it 'can't happen to me" it sure isnt'. do a little research..talk to family members or friends of people who have died from drugs or booze...they all started out just like the naive kiddies here did...just having some fun...they ended up dead...but it couldnt happen to anyone here, or anyone you know...could it??

It always bothers me when people attempt to impose their code of conduct on the world. There are people out there who do drugs... its a reality that will never change. There are other people who look down on drug users and that will never change. To imply that someone is "lower class" or "less intelligent" or some kind of "loser" because they use drugs is prejudicial. If someone truly wanted to help a real addict (not a weekend warrior) they'd reach out and volunteer at some facility instead of barking orders and making assumptions about people they don't know. Babbo, you're obviously one of those people who wants to improve your self esteem by making people believe that you're smarter and better than everyone else. There are those of us here who use drugs and dont allow them to interfere with our daily lives/careers. You put up this image as being someone who wants to give people advice and get everyone off drugs. If thats what you really want to do then more power to you. This is definately not the place for it. The fact is you'll probably never meet any of the people you're berating for using drugs. Volunteer at a rehab facility if you want to help people. Talk all you want. Talk is cheap and falling on deaf ears in this case.

It always bothers me when people attempt to impose their code of conduct on the world. There are people out there who do drugs... its a reality that will never change. There are other people who look down on drug users and that will never change. To imply that someone is "lower class" or "less intelligent" or some kind of "loser" because they use drugs is prejudicial. If someone truly wanted to help a real addict (not a weekend warrior) they'd reach out and volunteer at some facility instead of barking orders and making assumptions about people they don't know. Babbo, you're obviously one of those people who wants to improve your self esteem by making people believe that you're smarter and better than everyone else. There are those of us here who use drugs and dont allow them to interfere with our daily lives/careers. You put up this image as being someone who wants to give people advice and get everyone off drugs. If thats what you really want to do then more power to you. This is definately not the place for it. The fact is you'll probably never meet any of the people you're berating for using drugs. Volunteer at a rehab facility if you want to help people. Talk all you want. Talk is cheap and falling on deaf ears in this case.

then change the channel...

wow...this thread went no where...

It entertained me while i was doing a line and some bong hits a little while ago as I'm bored out of my mind waiting for these guys to install my new kitchen. I have one more day of this hell.... What a waste of personal days

It entertained me while i was doing a line and some bong hits a little while ago as I'm bored out of my mind waiting for these guys to install my new kitchen. I have one more day of this hell.... What a waste of personal days

at least its entertaining u while u are home...and yes ur right it sounds like a waste of personal dayz for u...lol @ doing lines while reading this thread...its just funny how ppl always have to tell others that drugs are bad...lol...like we dont know this...

old, wise bumpdaddy....If this was Star Wars - you'd be Yoda :D