Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staten Island.....

tc55

Yeah,

we all know about SI girls. They flock to jersey and vegas and they are only good for the summer or vacations. I need a restaurant that is good to meet with someone for business, so can we please stick to the topic.

chill out cock smoker you never said anything about busineess

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea who does that?! and then they look at me like I'M skeevy cuz i wear sweatpants to go shopping... excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me :rolleyes:

I love you... One of the most attractive things I find in women are the ones who can pull it off going all natural. Sweats, no makeup... Ones who not that they dont care about appearance.) But know they dont have to do all that extra shit.

I love ladies who wear sweats. ;)

i'm wearing a pair right now big boy... ;)

:licker:

But seriously I just love women who are more laid back. And does think they have to go out of there way to try to impress people. Some people just try to hard...

And as far as sweats. Dont know what it is about them. Nothing is cuter than my girl wearing her sweats and one of my sweatshirts.

Or Shorts and an oversized sweatshirt.. OK OK I am going to far into this whole sweats issue...

Living on Staten 26 Years out of my 26 year life. This place really does make me sick. Filled with punks and (excuse the expression) Cunts... Yeah there are exceptions. Please SI folks do not take offense. But SI used to be nice. Now it is a mess.

But seriously I just love women who are more laid back. And does think they have to go out of there way to try to impress people. Some people just try to hard...

And as far as sweats. Dont know what it is about them. Nothing is cuter than my girl wearing her sweats and one of my sweatshirts.

Or Shorts and an oversized sweatshirt.. OK OK I am going to far into this whole sweats issue...

Hell yeaaahhhh.....especially on a night like this

nahhh I'd say manhattan Gurlz are the easiest unless we're not counting club chicz lol i duno bout regular on the street gurls but i kno go 2 any club in the city n u'll get sumthin although on the other hand any street conner on SI u can prob pick sumthin up lol alrite i changed my mind SI chics are the easiest lol

nahhh I'd say manhattan Gurlz are the easiest unless we're not counting club chicz lol i duno bout regular on the street gurls but i kno go 2 any club in the city n u'll get sumthin although on the other hand any street conner on SI u can prob pick sumthin up lol alrite i changed my mind SI chics are the easiest lol

not all chicks who go to clubs are from manhattan.. lol

theres nothing to do, but i love it here, maybe b.c. i grew up here and i now where everything is and shit i dunno. it is boring tho and there are mad bithes all over the place so that ont hurt. andoter thing that licks ass all the "i-own-you,-and-the-world" italians all over the place

Living on Staten 26 Years out of my 26 year life. This place really does make me sick. Filled with punks and (excuse the expression) Cunts... Yeah there are exceptions. Please SI folks do not take offense. But SI used to be nice. Now it is a mess.

not even Mao and the communist :gang: could reorganize Staten Island. its like Somalia without the shooting or blanace