Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tanning Lines

moniquetz007

Noo I haven't been there (yet) but I know I will definitely be heading there and when I do, I will definitely be stopping to say hi to Lynne :heart:

oh okay. If I see either of you guys I will say hi. not like it matters but I will. See if you can get Misk to go cause I try but there's no luck. She sucks now.

oh okay. If I see either of you guys I will say hi. not like it matters but I will. See if you can get Misk to go cause I try but there's no luck. She sucks now.

Yeah what is up with her lately!?!? Last summer she was down the shore like every weekend :(

Also, yes it matters - it would be nice if you said hello :)

Yeah what is up with her lately!?!? Last summer she was down the shore like every weekend :(

Also, yes it matters - it would be nice if you said hello :)

she's in one of her moods probably... I yelled at her yesterday for it but I think she just doesnt like our house for some reason lol. She came down like 2 weeks ago but I went to XS and didnt see her the rest of the weekend. Last year we pretty much stayed at the same house and she was down every weekend, but now I dunno.

I'll make sure if I see you I will say hello and we will take a shot together. BTW do you even know what I look like? I've seen you out but I dont think I've ever introduced myself, could be wrong though cause I'm usually drunk as hell.

lol same with me. I feel like maybe, JUST MAYBE, we might have been introduced at Merge last year? But I don't remember what you look like. So if you see me, please say hi :) I like to put a face with a name.

Missy's gonna get it from me.........! :devil:

lol same with me. I feel like maybe, JUST MAYBE, we might have been introduced at Merge last year? But I don't remember what you look like. So if you see me, please say hi :) I like to put a face with a name.

Missy's gonna get it from me.........! :devil:

I dunno maybe... but I def remember your face from pics you've posted. I def saw you at South Park and thought maybe then, but oh well. Either way I will def say hello.

P.S. tell Missy she sucks.

...i was at south park once last year...maybe you noticed me standing alone in the corner...distraught with abandonment issues...

lol I look for you at the gym but then I realize that I have no fuckin clue what you look like. However, there's this one dude that always think can be you. He kinda fits my perception of what you look like.

lol I look for you at the gym but then I realize that I have no fuckin clue what you look like. However, there's this one dude that always think can be you. He kinda fits my perception of what you look like.

...lol...well it's def not me...i moved to south orange and now just go to springfield....it's so much better if i could get my ass over there...they open at 5am on the dot and close late....plus it's like double the size of wayne...none of this is relavant unless i actually get there...lol

i usually do woirk sundays but i work outside... so u prolly wont see me unless ur on the porch eating... :(

but let me know if u guys will be there friday and ill be sure to let u know where to find me :)

I'll let you know closer to the end of the week.

...lol...well it's def not me...i moved to south orange and now just go to springfield....it's so much better if i could get my ass over there...they open at 5am on the dot and close late....plus it's like double the size of wayne...none of this is relavant unless i actually get there...lol

I hate the Wayne one, but its close to work.... When I get my new car in August I'm gunna start hittin up the Saddle Brooke one cause it's a lot nicer.