Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's a good thing...

ede armand

M16's are fun to fire, but jam up a lot. i def would not want one if sent to battle.

M60's are fun, but heavy to carry, and you need a buddy to feed ya rounds so its essentially a 2 person job unless your built like Ahnold.

50 Caliber. Very fun. Not very portable, but packs a helluva punch. Good for taking out tanks and such. It is however against the Geneve Conventions to fire these @ personnel, you can only fire them at equipment, so in the words of our illustrious Commander, fire at their belt buckle!

M203 Grenade Launcher - paired with M16, its a cool tool, but like the M16, jams up a bit, and I dont like grenades getting jammed in my hands.

AT4 - Not really a gun, but is a line guided anti tank weapon. Good if you;re in the hood and some punks are bothering you. Just like the one Michael Douglas used in Falling Down.

S&W 9mm - the pistol of choice for US Army commanders. accurate light, easy 2 maneuver, and resists jamming.

I've fired em all, and well dont care to ever fire another one again. They're loud and smell yucky.

My girlfriend said her favorite times in the army were when they had to use the rest of the ammo at the range, they would just fire for like half a day straight

Yeah thats cool, till barrels start melting from heat... Night fire is cool though, tracer rounds look like laser beams, esp when taking mushroomz...

ok.... maybe a gun is a bit too much but, still, its a good thing i dont own one.

i think ill stick to a good old fashion louisville slugger.

i have a lot of anger that needs to be expelled and some bitch at cumberland farms set me off this morning.

the broad couldnt count to ten.

i dunno... i just need to release some hostility.

anyone have the number of a slutty friend or a decent hooker?