Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GLORIA ESTEFAN - Live and Re-Wrapped at Madison Square Garden!

Live and Re-Wrapped

GLORIA ESTEFAN

• SEPTEMBER 21 • 8PM •

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

*Produced by Clear Channel Entertainment*

SPECIAL AMERICAN EXPRESS PRESALE

BEGINS MONDAY, JULY 19 AT 9AM

AND ENDS SUNDAY, JULY 25 AT 9PM.

IF TICKETS REMAIN, AVAILABLE BEGINNING MONDAY, JULY 26 @ 10AM!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TICKETS: $155.50, $100.50, $60.50, $40.50. There is an 8-ticket limit per person.

Tickets for AMEX Presale are available at Ticketmaster charge by phone (212) 307-7171 and online at www.ticketmaster.com and www.cc.com only!

If seats remain for the general on sale, tickets will be available at select Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster charge by phone (212) 307-7171 and online at www.ticketmaster.com and www.cc.com. Beginning Tuesday, July 27, remaining tickets will also be available at the Madison Square Garden Box Office, with no service charge.

All dates, acts and ticket prices subject to change without notice.

GOLD CARD GETS YOU IN! CALL (212) 307.GOLD.

• 3 weeks later...

Now I know you're entitled to your opinion but for you to call Miami a drug infested city, I have to say something about that. It amazes me how some people think they're so much better than another person just because they live in NYC. Now I'm not saying this about all New Yorkers because I have friends that live and work there. But it's people like you who make stupid statements, that makes some people think that all New Yorkers are snobby.

Get a grip.

Miami exists for 3 months out of the year. Get a grip and close those way open borders....most her staff are illegals....appreciate your traveling NYC patrons a little better, without them...Miami would be nothing. Drug infested is an understatement.

Lucky for her, Ms. Donatella is outa denial....now, lets see if Mr. Tenaglia's preaching will solve anything when he moves down there....(hipocracy?...hmm)