Clubplanet Nightlife Community

moving to florida in september......

jerseyclubin

any suggestions on where to move and be around all the hottest clubs, maybe a half hour away tops??

i was thinking of going to south beach, maimi, or ft. laurderdale (how ever u spell it)

how much is an apartment there wit 2 rooms?? thanks

Awesome!!! :bounce: Another fellow jersey boy moving to South Florida!!!! That's so cool, let me recommend you some hot spots.

First, you need a place to live and what a better place than Kansas, I mean the temperature is great, you have the fields where you can run freely, grow produce, raise cows, fuck...even fly a kite, whatever you fancy...capice?

Now, don't forget to book your flight to Miami this way, just say "I need a ticket to Kansas, Miami" when the lady at the counter asks you to confirm your destination, just say "Kansas" she'll know right away you meant "Miami".

Have a safe trip and we'll see you here, we're gonna party our asses off!!! Woohoooooo!!!! :bounce:

what? :)

Hey i may need to move out of my appartment and i am looking for someone to take over my lease.

It is in North Miami beach:

<5min to the beach

<10min to downtown and

<15min to south beach

easily located near 826 & I-95

and is located right on US1

Check out the site portofino at biscayne

pm me for more info

SS

Yeah, I'm thinking you really don't want to move to south Florida. I mean, you know the weather sucks. It's too hot and way too humid. The mosquitoes are as big as your fist. Then there's the alligators. All over the freaking place. Traffic is horrible. Land prices are way out of hand. Flying anywhere costs a fortune because we are so far out of the way. There ain't no good comic stores. We hardly have any decent nightlife. There's no decent scenery. The swamp stinks. The girls are *really* stuck up. The gov't is corrupt as hell. Publice transportation sucks. And the winters are blisteringly cold. Really, a terrible place to live.

But, if you did *have* to move down here, the best place to live is Kendall, for sure. Or, if you're looking for something a little more affordable, try Opa-Locka. Lots of good stuff there. Little bit of fixer-uppers, maybe, but inexpensive.