Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Add a 7-word phrase...**

Ahem... speaking of kids talking loud in a library, you and bbboom coulda had this conversation over PMs. The rest of us arent really concerned about this. Practice what u preach brotha. Peace :)

agent kid ..... i was about to say that dude ... u beat me to it .. hehe

good one

peace

the MASK

ehh this is where we differ mask.. i use cp to (generally) find out information pertaining to nightlife in and around the city.. i dont go on to socialize with my friends... if i want to socialize with my friends then i use the phone, drive to their house or use aim.. i dont post on here because i know other people use it for it's primary purpose... to find out what's going on in nightlife..

what you and your crew are doing is like talking out loud in a library when people are trying to study.. it's annoying when you're trying to study and there's a bunch of kids just talking next to you, it makes it hard to concentrate... the occasional comment is fine but when it's back and forth back and forth it gets extremely annoying... some people use cp just to find out information.. im sure these people get annoyed when they have to scan through a lot of meaningless conversation.. lol i guess what im trying to say is, when most kids get the urge to socialize in the library they go out side to use their cellphones as not to bother any of the people inside... catch my drift..??

ps.. this is not pertaining to this post... this is pertaining to multiple other posts

oldtimer . it is ok dude .. i understand your point .. sorry cant do much about it .. but i do respect your opinion

peace

the MASK

Ahem... speaking of kids talking loud in a library, you and bbboom coulda had this conversation over PMs. The rest of us arent really concerned about this. Practice what u preach brotha. Peace :)

whoa buddy... slow your role... i dont talk to boom in real life or on AIM... with my friends that post on cp i may make a comment here and there but i dont converse with them every damn thread... also, i replied to boom twice... i dont think thats enough to warrant me a hypocrit... my point is, if i have something to say to my friends on CP i try to say it on AIM...

this is entirely way too retarded for me to be wasting any more precious sleep time on..

I AM... PIECE'S OF SHIT LIKE BOOM WHO DONT EVEN F()KING KNOW ME DONT PHASE ME...

you keep talkin about me and youll never forget my name. your right i dont phase you, im in your head now... haha lllllllllllllllllllllloser