Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For you marvel comics fans......

My favorite is actually Mr. Fixit.

and my girl is gonna post any minute now that i'm a geek.

buts its ok

lol its all good. we all read comics when we were kids.

but who the fuck is mr fixit?

my favorite gambit

Hey, i'm a 15 year-old kid in a 30 year olds body,

Banner at 1 time tried to stop the transformation by injecting some stuff into him, instead of healing him, when he turned into the hulk he was gray, not as strong as the green 1, but he had his own intelligence and personality. He called himself Joe Fixit, and it happens everyonce in awhile that he becomes him, inbetween times of being the green hulk. and it lasts for a couple of days.

So he then works for loansharks and mob guys collectiing money, drinking and bangin chicks.

Its out there dude, in fact joe fixit enters the 1st Wolveine comic series i think issue 6,7,8.

Anyway, just to let u kno, gambit is comin out with his own 4 issue comic soon, look out for it, it should be good.

Waite a minute class before dismissl we have 1 more tidbit of info

Hulk is the winner, we can all agree to that

however all the points on comparison to strength, intelligence and skill, as well as the Hulk getting bigger as he gets more angry is from either playing cards or marvel guide to their characters.

In other words its something that was published to make money from them for fun or cause they can. The only way to know a character is to read its story through time and the books that come out. The hulk actually wentthrough lotsa different changes to peg him as one style isn't right.

My favorite is actually Mr. Fixit.

and my girl is gonna post any minute now that i'm a geek.

buts its ok

Aight good point, there are different Hulks and he changed a lot. I'll concede to Hulk bein the winner just cuz he's a good guy and the writers always make the good guys win.

To be honest with all you guys, in the comics it all depends on the writers of the story. However in references to past fights we can gather the Hulk would win, not to do with intelligence, just that he's just a bigger ass kicker that juggers and even though it is said that juggers in invulnerable(which means can not be stopped) he really can be stopped. He's lost plent of battles in past againt the Xmen, even wolverine by himself had put him down.

But currently juggers is a good guy anyway and is apart of the new Xmen team

Is Juggers really a good guy now? How the hell did that happen? Guess i've been outta the loop for a while. So we all agree Hulk would win. Heres the next question:

Which one of us who posted on this thread is the biggest geek?

Is Juggers really a good guy now? How the hell did that happen? Guess i've been outta the loop for a while. So we all agree Hulk would win. Heres the next question:

Which one of us who posted on this thread is the biggest geek?

it's a tie...lol...j/k...i probably am for reading the whole thread. :aright:

nahhh, everyone who posted on here has read the whole thread, so it's still up in the air. My vote is for actingitup, since he seems to know most bout the comics, he's got comic-related avatar and sig (which looks hot btw), his girl thinks he's a geek, and he's thirty. Anyone else? :D

Has the Hulk ever tussled with Juggernaut over the years? I haven't read comics since 98 or so, but I don't remember any battles between the two of them. I think the last time I even read a comic with the Juggernaut in it was when Todd McFarlane did his final issue of Spiderman - it was the issue when Juggernaut was wrecking the entire city, and Spiderman & X-force had to team up to do his ass in. McFarlane is, by far, my favorite comic book artist of all time. My 2nd favorite would have to be Erik Larsen - I loved what he did with Doctor Octopus & the Sinister Six!!!

haha well I guess that confirms it, actingitup takes first place as biggest geek on this thread. Congratulations dude! :clap2:

well, before i accept this honor, i would like to thank all the little people (agnentplaya1,rudeboyyouth,emjay,bklynzzfinest,sianxc)and sorry if i missed a couple of names,but was all so unexpected. and most all i'de like to thank my girl nybeauty, because with her confirming my geekiness, it sorta sealed the deal with u guys.

so if there are any other questons bout any other heros, lay'em out here 4 discussion, :bowdown:

:tongue:

crown.jpg

well, before i accept this honor, i would like to thank all the little people (agnentplaya1,rudeboyyouth,emjay,bklynzzfinest,sianxc)and sorry if i missed a couple of names,but was all so unexpected. and most all i'de like to thank my girl nybeauty, because with her confirming my geekiness, it sorta sealed the deal with u guys.

so if there are any other questons bout any other heros, lay'em out here 4 discussion, :bowdown:

haha nice crown. How bout a picture of actingitup wearin that crown. Post it up

The only crown i'll be wearing is the one you get at Burger King.

Oh and by the way guys that whole Juggernaut, Hulk fight thing never came out in comics because it wasnt very feasible, the hulk would destroy the Juggernaut. A more realistic fight would be

Hulk vs. Thing

Juggernaut vs. Rhino