Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez meetup Friday @ Disco

Meetup at the subwoofer speakers outside the bathrooms between the two rooms at 12am or 2am :bounce:

somehow I always miss these kinds of things bc I end up dancin like a nut and forgetting the time, but hopefully, we'll see you all there :beer:

Your lovely hosts,

Kim and BinaryCool a.k.a. Leo....just look for the brown haired guy or go running around the club screaming LEEEOOOOOOO :laugh:

...and Mask if he decides to show up...the dancing freak! if u miss him at the meetup he'll have circles around him as usual... gettin his groove on :D

Meetup at the bar in the back room at 2am :bounce:

somehow I always miss these kinds of things bc I end up dancin like a nut and forgetting the time, but hopefully, we'll see you all there :beer:

Your lovely hosts,

Kim and BinaryCool a.k.a. Leo....just look for the brown haired guy or go running around the club screaming LEEEOOOOOOO :laugh:

...and Mask if he decides to show up...the dancing freak! if u miss him at the meetup he'll have circles around him as usual... gettin his groove on :D

Wow I think I am gonna score that night.

:half:

Meetup at the bar in the back room at 2am :bounce:

Your lovely hosts,

thanks kutekimee .. ya .. if i decide to go .. then i will dance my ass off .. if not .. well then u guys have fun

peace

the MASK

Mask, since it looks like I'll be pimpin out what's going to become an entourage...can you be my bodyguard sweetie? :makeout::laugh:

kutekimee .. u know .. i am always your body guard baby .. you got it kid

and lets show these peeps how to dance .. :beer::bounce:

peace

the MASK