Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guy & Strip clubs??

candylicious

Last night I went out with 6 of my guy friends and we ended up in the city at a strip club. (Now I use to date one of my guy friends about 6 years ago). When we get there I see that I am the only girl other then the strippers. Figures! Now my guy friends are HOT! So all the trippers are all over them. And trying to get money from them. As the strippers are doing this one turns around and asks me If I would like a lap dance. I said sure why not. It not the first time. So she gives me a lap dance. When she is done she give everyone else one too. While she is giveing one to one of the other guys. The guy I use to talk to tells me that he wants to get back with me. Im single and did not think it was a bad idea. Now the rest of the night he is being his old self nothing special. He was not all over me never said anything nasty. When we leave we leave together. We get back to his house and we start to fool around. In the middle he asks if he can call the stripper and have her come join use. (He was not jokeing. He ask for about 20 minutes) I sais HELL NO! I just thought you wanted to be friends that sometimes "hangs out". then I left.

Now why the hell would he do. He has known me for 6 years. Knows I would never do that. And yes I have bin to clubs like that befor with them and they have come to guy ones with my girlfriends and I. He has totaly lost my respect and also my friendship.

Last night I went out with 6 of my guy friends and we ended up in the city at a strip club. (Now I use to date one of my guy friends about 6 years ago). When we get there I see that I am the only girl other then the strippers. Figures! Now my guy friends are HOT! So all the trippers are all over them. And trying to get money from them. As the strippers are doing this one turns around and asks me If I would like a lap dance. I said sure why not. It not the first time. So she gives me a lap dance. When she is done she give everyone else one too. While she is giveing one to one of the other guys. The guy I use to talk to tells me that he wants to get back with me. Im single and did not think it was a bad idea. Now the rest of the night he is being his old self nothing special. He was not all over me never said anything nasty. When we leave we leave together. We get back to his house and we start to fool around. In the middle he asks if he can call the stripper and have her come join use. (He was not jokeing. He ask for about 20 minutes) I sais HELL NO! I just thought you wanted to be friends that sometimes "hangs out". then I left.

Now why the hell would he do. He has known me for 6 years. Knows I would never do that. And yes I have bin to clubs like that befor with them and they have come to guy ones with my girlfriends and I. He has totaly lost my respect and also my friendship.

Ain't dat some shit! Ballzy move! :gang: down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was probably trying to set up a 3some for a while. guys are selfish and get these stupid ideas in their heads and will do anything to accomplish them. remember, guys think a 3some is the best thing in the world... i personally dont think 3somes are anything great, they are ok once in a while but when people want it too bad it is annoying & i am not interested. i only want it when i am the one who meets the girl and likes her and makes the suggestion. if he suggests it i feel bad.

he was probably trying to set up a 3some for a while. guys are selfish and get these stupid ideas in their heads and will do anything to accomplish them. remember, guys think a 3some is the best thing in the world... i personally dont think 3somes are anything great, they are ok once in a while but when people want it too bad it is annoying & i am not interested. i only want it when i am the one who meets the girl and likes her and makes the suggestion. if he suggests it i feel bad.

...lmfao....holy double standard.......

...lmfao....holy double standard.......

not really bc i know the guy would be interested in any girl so basically if i am intrested i feel like that is when it should happen. if he doesnt want it (not that that has ever happened), i dont push. i dont want it that bad anyway. sucks for him i guess but on the other hand, most girls arent open to a 3some with anyone.

...ok...so it's not a double standard....you just think all men are mindless animals that would fuck anything, any time....wow....your wisdom is priceless.....

lol. most of them are & you know it. ;) look at the population of this board. theres probably 3 thoughtful to 10000 animals.

your clueless.