Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Blondboheme

nomembername

i'm scared to respond to another thread directed at me hideunderchair.gif

but what the fuck ....

the foots are ok, i went to the doc yesterday and now i have matching blue booties, yup pretty cute!!!!! you gots a thing for girls in casts nmn???? i bet you do you sick bastard!!!!!! :biggrin:

but what the fuck ....

the foots are ok, i went to the doc yesterday and now i have matching blue booties, yup pretty cute!!!!! you gots a thing for girls in casts nmn???? i bet you do you sick bastard!!!!!! :biggrin:

Like you care what people think about u.....Fuck them :gang: :biggrin:

but what the fuck ....

How long are you going to be off your feet? Are you using crutches? Oh, and I don't discriminate...I'd fuck a gimp ;)

How long are you going to be off your feet? Are you using crutches? Oh, and I don't discriminate...I'd fuck a gimp ;)

i got crutches and a wheelchair baby :biggrin: crutches for little stuff and wheelchair for outings. the most exciting thing i have going on right now is when my mom decides to take me out and push me around for awhile!!!!!! gonna be another week or 2 before i am on my feet. but why the fuck do you care? you're not exactly the sensitive caring type!!!! cripple fetish maybe???????? :biggrin:

but why the fuck do you care? you're not exactly the sensitive caring type!!!! cripple fetish maybe???????? :biggrin:

I'm not sure what gave you such a bad impression of me :( I guess we started off on the wrong foot :laugh: ok, sorry about that one but seriously are you dating anyone seriously right now?

I'm not sure what gave you such a bad impression of me :( I guess we started off on the wrong foot :laugh: ok, sorry about that one but seriously are you dating anyone seriously right now?

ok now i'm really sceered!!!!!!!! :laugh:

but to answer your question, um, no ;) i been in tha booty call mode for the last year or so cuz i got fed up with all the drama of serious relationships. i just needed to have some good ole no strings attached fun for awhile!!!!! :aright: