Clubplanet Nightlife Community

things you most Hate

I hate rubberneckers too!!!

I remember last winter, traffic was backed up on Rt 3 W - Rt 46 W for about 4 miles. Dead-stop traffic. I finally get to the front and see what's causing all this traffic. It was a sewer grate that had steam coming out of it from the cold. WTF? :mad::splat:

Are you fucking kidding me? Like they never saw steam before. I was 15 min late to work that day.

I also hate people with Nextels who use the walkie talkie in public places and let everyone hear their conversation. Everyone knows you can use the walkie talkie like a regular phone too and not let everyone hear your gay-ass conversation. I want to take the phone and cram it down thier fucking throat!!!

"Yo B, wach u doin' Yo? "

"Yo, I'm pickin' my nose son."

"Yo, true dat, I'm pickin' my nose too and I just picked out a really long, bloody booger.

"True, true"

:mad3:

wha time u get off of work?

people just dont believe in deodorants anymore.....

get off at 5:30. take the 2/3 from park place to times square, then change there for the 7. Get to grand central about 5:50 - 5:55

and i stood near this guy that STANK yesterday. Ughhhh :yuck:

i hate the way nybeauty posts. DUDDEEEE WEEEEEE DONNNTTT REALLLLLYY CAREEEEEE ABOUTTTTT "TONY." im sure someone..who pretends to be ur friend on this board..is happy for u that u have a BF...but the rest of us could GIVE 2 SHITS. so please for fucks sake...stop mentioning him in every sentence..cause being the wombat that u r...he will leaVE U in 2 mths time..PEACE OUT HOODRAT!!

Oh man, u wana talk about stench...

One day I was waiting at Lex to get on the N train, which was really crowded..In the corner I saw a good size empty spot, so I ran over there without thinking or looking around...When the doors closed and we got into the tunnel towards queensboro, I then realized why the space was empty. There was this drunk guy passed who seriously smelled like puke and shit mixed together...It was the nastiest thing I have ever smelt in my life, I swear....So once we got to QBoro half of the car jumped out and got into the next car over...As I was in the other car, I noticed people switching cars at every single stop to get away from this guy...Thank God it wasn't a hot day, I seriously can't imagine him smelling any worst than that...

i hate the way nybeauty posts. DUDDEEEE WEEEEEE DONNNTTT REALLLLLYY CAREEEEEE ABOUTTTTT "TONY." im sure someone..who pretends to be ur friend on this board..is happy for u that u have a BF...but the rest of us could GIVE 2 SHITS. so please for fucks sake...stop mentioning him in every sentence..cause being the wombat that u r...he will leaVE U in 2 mths time..PEACE OUT HOODRAT!!

...that's a lotta hate....

Who cares....as long as she is happy!

....so unnecessary...