Clubplanet Nightlife Community

things you most Hate

i hate waking up and looking over at my alarm clock only to find out i have 10 minutes before i need to get up

i hate pedestrians in the city that like to walk in my lane....i will not swerve, i will actually try and come as close to you as possible without hitting you

i hate those stupid little scooters with the lawnmower engines kids have

i hate studying

delicious things that are fattening damn you!!!! :cuss:

yeah, thats like EVERYTHING...

Dude, I go off my diet once a week and eat like an animal, usually on Sundays, so last night I went to the grocery store and bought this massive bag of Krispy Kreme mini donuts...Went home and ate them all...

..Today, I feel like :vomit2:

dude after this week i can focuz more on my health. got a lot of projects finished....so i have more time now. gotta loose 30 lbs man...i was gettin solid before march. then all these gigs started showing up, making demos, working on remixes, and poof...there goes the gym. gotta get back on track :splat:

dude after this week i can focuz more on my health. got a lot of projects finished....so i have more time now. gotta loose 30 lbs man...i was gettin solid before march. then all these gigs started showing up, making demos, working on remixes, and poof...there goes the gym. gotta get back on track :splat:

I'm still pretty solid, but when springtime rolled around I started eating alot more to bulk up to 210, and now I've gotten fatter and I just don't feel as healthy as I used to...I'm trying to drop down to a lean 185..I've been hovering between 190 and 196