Clubplanet Nightlife Community

things you most Hate

yeah they tip, they tip me over when im drunk so i cant chase after them when they leave with all my shit...

...i always give marko one good reach around before i leave....but tony's the worst....he spits on marko's shoes and kicks lennox on his way out.....

:laugh: :laugh:

whoa... thats the first time i heard of a hot girl in a hooptie.... or is it really not a hooptie just you dont like it~!?

It's not a hooptie really....it's in good shape it's just too big and too family man for me :( It's like a '95

I used to have a silver Jetta until I totaled it over the summer :( My mom bought me the Volvo until I could afford another car

ppl who work at the post office...

ppl who work at the dmv...

ppl who hate to their jobs therefore do not help customers or patrons... (its not my fault your life didnt turn out the way you wanted but not everyone can be puff daddy or bill gates you fuck... go do something about it instead of sitting there like a bitter fuck...)

ppl who talk loud in general...

ppl who use cellphones in the gym...

ppl who wear clothing that they damn well know they shouldnt be in... (ie: spandex, daisy dukes, hookerboots, clear heels...

ppl who work for insurance companies or insurance companies in general... (insurance is the biggest fuckin scam since i dont know whats its like the mob but legal... both car and health fuck you, suck my white asshole you fuck~!)

salesmen... stop it already...

telemarketers you suck... get a real job and stop dialing for dollars...

newjack mortgage brokers... youre not hot shit, last month you were a fryguy now in a few months youll have a new career making less money than ever and youll never get rich from this... yes its true...

rappers and wanna rappers stop singing about what you have and what you recently bought, how about rapping about how you got it or how you worked hard to make it...

rockstars stop getting so fucked up and drunk you cant perform and cancel concerts did you forget what gets you the money to be able to live that lifestyle~!? more importantly if you dont clean up your act, youll be doing bar mitzvahs in toms river nj in a few months...

ceo of ebay im jealous of you...

thats it for now...