Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zabiela.. who's in??

when...where...

I've been so fking busy this week - I haven't had a chance to plan my weekend :(

Tomorrow night at Crobar.. :)

I've never heard him spin live, and I'm only going by random sets i've downloaded and by what my other friends have said who have heard him live. I'd say his style is along the lines of sasha although slightly more breaks-ish, and he uses more inventive sounds.. if that makes any sense?? He's only 22 too, which is unbelievable considering he's ranked up there with the top djs!! so, we shall see...

hmm, i was excited about the sasha comment, but more breakish, ehh, i don't know. not a huge fan of breaks, i need my constant bass dammit.

man friday is not looking too good right now, might have to check out some bars instead.

This guy was incredible. He has such presence behind the decks for someone as young as him. He was working every single track and was mixing in samples on the fly. He was one of the hardest working DJ's I've ever seen, there wasnt one second he wasn't playing with knobs, tweeking sounds, adding effects and he was jumping around and getting so into it!! One of the best techinically skilled DJ's I've seen. His track selection was awesome and I would have to compare him to combo of Sasha and Sander (funny be/c Sasha discovered Sander and Zabiela). Also, the way he presents breaks is great..it's not choppy like how Howells presents breaks with a definitive 4:4 interruption thats hard to dance to...his breaks have a nice flow and bounce.

Plus the amount of drunk horny and hot girls were incredible. There were these 2 girls completely enthralled with each other and were making out the entire night...I was loving it.