Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL Jr @ Disco Meetup HERE

hmmm, is there a dress code and it's free or something? how? cuz im seriously broke i shit you not

17 W. 19th St NYC

10pm-until

FREE ADMISSION BEFORE 11pm ($20 after)when you mention the CLUBPLANET GUESTLIST

woot wooott... the gang and me will be in line at opening for the free entry...if they hold the line, i'm gonna kick some butt man...

i don't think they have a seriously strict dresscode...i'm probably gonna wear some cute denim shorts, tank, and sneaks... i can't stand to dance uncomfortably!

I'm going to be on old timer schedule like Apoth, so i probably won't make the 2nd meet up, but i'll have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and sippy drinks for everyone, be there at opening is the way to go if you want to cut it up a little before it gets hairy in there.

I'm going to be on old timer schedule like Apoth, so i probably won't make the 2nd meet up, but i'll have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and sippy drinks for everyone, be there at opening is the way to go if you want to cut it up a little before it gets hairy in there.

you're leaving before 2am?

and what're you doing...having a picnic on the dancefloor? :laugh: kidding....

oh :cool: i was wondering wha i should wear......ima have my diesel's on then :D

yeah, i've given up on trying to look all super cute & sexy with heels on when i go out... i ended up with mangled knees bc i kept dancin like a maniac despite the heels... :laugh:

seriously......im glad i can rock my diesels tonight, i will be the shorty w/ the jeans n maybe a blk top :D

ferrell i wish u could go also :(

yeah, i've given up on trying to look all super cute & sexy with heels on when i go out... i ended up with mangled knees bc i kept dancin like a maniac despite the heels... :laugh:

yah im thinkin the same, i think i will go n meet up with you heads on the line before opening, i'm not sure what to wear though. Think sneaks are ok?

Yah i'll prob break out way before 2am, maybe even before 1am and head on over to some other place to meet up with other ppl so far my night looks like is gonna be pretty damn good and inexpensive :hat:

LMAO

and dont forget... oh well it *depends ;)

:love::bounce:dont worry i will take all the sandwiches w/ me so we can enjoy them!mmm yumm!

that's it...i'm gonna seduce nybeauty and take her away from you :makeout:

and ima take that sandwich and enjoy it too! :laugh:

mikey thats why i will ask him today when i see him after work ;)

how do i get to disco? i live in queens, imma just meet all u heads on the line as well

I'll give you a lift into the city from Queens, departing around 815 or so, grabing a bite first, oh by the way does your lady friend have any other friends, seems like NyBeauty is taking all my sandwiches and running off with another woman, thats gonna render me SINGLE!!!!!!!!!

Oh sweet Joy!!

Look out world, I'm Back in the game!!!!!!!!! :comit::letsgo:

:laugh:shad up pooper head

I'll give you a lift into the city from Queens, departing around 815 or so, grabing a bite first, oh by the way does your lady friend have any other friends, seems like NyBeauty is taking all my sandwiches and running off with another woman, thats gonna render me SINGLE!!!!!!!!!

Oh sweet Joy!!

Look out world, I'm Back in the game!!!!!!!!! :comit::letsgo:

how about we all do shots at oneils before disco?! :pint: