Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm SICK OF MISSKITTIE and HER CARPET MUNCHING POSTS!

Originally posted by iliana:

I dunno. It's like you come to clubNYC and you expect to see some GOOD INSIDER INFORMATION about clubs and nightlife. And instead you have this girl from New Jersey telling us about her sex life and drug usage as if she was some type of quasi-celebrity.

When you know that this can be a really cool fucking board where we can have industry ppl, dj's or club managers reply. But no. we got kiddies and garbage. It's a big joke by now. Not what it used to be.

Oh well.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

How about some of YOUR posts, Iliana?? Never knew "SEXIST PIGS" had anything to do with the industry. cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Originally posted by nycedee:

No chat forum will ever be perfect. people are friends on this board, not random strangers so personal/non-music related topics will continue to be posted. Why do you read here, you don't seem to like anybody or anything that is ever posted?? Also, much of the drama has started with you, have you noticed that yet?

you're ill will towards everybody is getting old and starts drama.

Obviously, people like mooseknuckles and hearing about other shit like that, why can't you just see past it and look for the info you want to find. you don't have to post on why you hate everybody every time there is a post you don't like. you're not that important at your job that you have to save time to find that pertinant post on clubbing you've been seeking w/out all the other posts. If you were, you wouldn't have time to begin with to bitch about how you hate everybody. PEACE iliana

cwm9.gif

Get your facts straight before you start accusing somebody.

I never started a HATE THREAD or ever stated that i hated someone because of a particular post. The only thread where I blatantly attacked the people on this board is with my "sexist pigs" thread. That was brought on for totally different reasons.

It's only your opinion if you think I start drama. Some ppl find it insulting that I'm blunt, and harsh and don't hold back anything. I'm not hyping myself up saying I'm doing anything spectacular, because it's no big fucking deal, and ppl should get over it if I critisize and or say something "wrong".

I find it hard to read this board with a straight face. I don't think anyone here has earned any type of respect or homage becuase most of the real "old school" ppl who used to post here are gone. THEY were the ones who talked about nightlife and not bullshit gossip about their fucking zipper being borken.

You probably think I'm starting drama righ tnow, when in reality I'm only responding to your post in the most sincere way. But I'm sure someon eis going to pick at it and accuse me of yet something else and how nasty I am. Goes to show that the new batch of clubbers are incessantly small minded and boring.

-iliana

You have a really good point there blueangel!

Seriously though...you shouldn't even waste any more of your time or energy.

You can never reason with unreasonable people. cwm25.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ Friends are angels that help you to your feet, when your wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~**~*~**~*

Originally posted by raver_mania:

BTW, there's another forum on clubplanet.com thats titled "Music"...if you're so into just the music and DJs, go post there and stay the hell outta here (with all your negative posts)...the name of this forum is "New York"...no specifics attached, so its a general discussion board!

THANK YOU! Exactly what I was thinking..

I never started a HATE THREAD or ever stated that i hated someone because of a particular post. The only thread where I blatantly attacked the people on this board is with my "sexist pigs" thread. That was brought on for totally different reasons.

It's only your opinion if you think I start drama. Some ppl find it insulting that I'm blunt, and harsh and don't hold back anything. I'm not hyping myself up saying I'm doing anything spectacular, because it's no big fucking deal, and ppl should get over it if I critisize and or say something "wrong".

I find it hard to read this board with a straight face. I don't think anyone here has earned any type of respect or homage becuase most of the real "old school" ppl who used to post here are gone. THEY were the ones who talked about nightlife and not bullshit gossip about their fucking zipper being borken.

You probably think I'm starting drama righ tnow, when in reality I'm only responding to your post in the most sincere way. But I'm sure someon eis going to pick at it and accuse me of yet something else and how nasty I am. Goes to show that the new batch of clubbers are incessantly small minded and boring.

-iliana

we are conversing, i do not think we are starting drama.

however, how am i accusing you again? Why were blatantly attacking people again in that sexist pigs post?

i don't find you insulting at all, (i don't think you've stated your hate for me just yet, nor have you called me boring or small minded just yet) but it seems like everything you post is definitely to the point and blunt, (which is fine) and ALWAYS NEGATIVE (which I think the problem lies). You seem to always be criticizing, correct me if i'm wrong. You are very opiniative and negative and thats why people don't listen to you. (I already know you don't care what people on this board think, blah, blah, blah, but not everybody on this board is uneducated in the club scene. Some, I bet you would even get along with)

As the scene has changed so has the board, obvious to much of your displeasure, but that doesn't mean you should attack or always be so negative. (name calling like small-minded and boring, c'mon thats unecessary and comments like those start drama more than anything) If anything, tell us what you know, saw, heard, experienced, or what those 'old skool' peeps knew. bet we're really not that far off in many ways. i also bet we could show you something awesome. I know some of the peeps on this board, and they are very cool, many of which I respect highly cuz of their knowledge and tolerance. we all love clubbing and this scene, so lets get along.

when you call somebody boring or small-minded, what reaction are you expecting?

you prolly have tons of great stories, heard great sets, had those magical club nights, etc...let's hear about those instead of telling people how boring or small-minded they are. peace...sorry this so long!

-Dee

Originally posted by luv1975:

Finally people are realizing what a loser misskittie is. Brandie is starting to get a little annoying too, always writing...

luv,

Brandie

at the end of her posts.

YOU ARE ANOTHER LOSER BRANDIE.... cwm13.gif

thank you . . . i value your opinion oh so much, too. biggrin.gif

iluvLUV1975,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

-iliana

Ummmm..yeah, you're right of course..LOL!

And what post were you replying to when you started your "Sexist Pigs" topic...oh, no sorry, wait, that post was ALL about music and Djs and clubs...how STUPID of me not to realize that?!?! Damn, I'm one of those "new skool" clubbers...I must be dumb and "small-minded", and not know anything about the music industry.

Some people are such fuckin morons...at least my day goes quicker reading dumb shit like this written by hypo-critical losers!

Peace out!

PS: Nycedee...just read your post...very cool, much nicer than mine, but I just had to vent a bit!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 11-06-2000).]

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 11-06-2000).]

i think that you people ( i wont mention any names) who post topics about hating other people on this board are very angry, its like your not satisfied until youve bashed someone else. does this make you feel any better? just my opinion.

I find it hard to read this board with a straight face.

I like never being able to read the board with a straight face! smile.gif

It would be boring otherwise. I'm here to communicate with people about many things. Clubbing and music just happen to be the common thread that brought these people together. It doesn't mean that your friendship has to stop there. All this talking is how we get to know about each other. If all I wanted was information than I would go someplace else. I'm having a great time and I've met some very cool people. I've gained from being here, have you? No? Then maybe this isn't for you. By the way, you can be straightforward without being course and unrefined.

All the skeptics know what this board is like so if you're not into it then why the fuck are you here??

It's like going to a club and complaining about the heat or the crowd or the price of water...

No one makes you come here!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~