Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU's

FU to my friend Tammy, who dragged me to McD's

FU to myself for eating a Big Mac for the first time in 18 mos

FU to the sweet old lady who keeps making delicious chocolate cakes for those people celebrating their birrffdays in the office

FU to myself again for eating the delicious chocolate birffday cakes

FU to my VP for slammin 3 new projects followed by my first verbal warning, "I like u but if you dont get your act together ...bullshit..."

FUCK YOU BUDDY I AM NOT A SECRETARY!!! :mad:

Oh yeah, a big FU to all the psychos

FU to my friend Tammy, who dragged me to McD's

FU to myself for eating a Big Mac for the first time in 18 mos

FU to the sweet old lady who keeps making delicious chocolate cakes for those people celebrating their birrffdays in the office

FU to myself again for eating the delicious chocolate birffday cakes

FU to my VP for slammin 3 new projects followed by my first verbal warning, "I like u but if you dont get your act together ...bullshit..."

FUCK YOU BUDDY I AM NOT A SECRETARY!!! :mad:

Oh yeah, a big FU to all the psychos

BLUE??

oh yeah fuck you to being injured and not being able to do anything for weeks!!!.... :mad::mad:

I like when people complain about "fake" people...

The majority of you can't even handle it when people are being "real" with you.

Very True, But i can actually respect when someones givine me the truth, ild prefer that than someone being one way to my face and then another way behind my back. Or when people adjust the way they act cause they are around a certain group of people. that is a pet peeve of mine for YEARS.

Very True, But i can actually respect when someones givine me the truth, ild prefer that than someone being one way to my face and then another way behind my back. Or when people adjust the way they act cause they are around a certain group of people. that is a pet peeve of mine for YEARS.

I wasn't singling you out or anything, your post just reminded me...But, yeah, I understand what you're saying.

No FU's for me today.. cause I'm done with my Oncall 24/7 job this week, so i could care less if your fucken cell phones don't seems to work, cause I don't have to fix that tower..

Oh yeah.. and I got a promotion..... drinks on me..surf club sunday........

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

No FU's for me today.. cause I'm done with my Oncall 24/7 job this week, so i could care less if your fucken cell phones don't seems to work, cause I don't have to fix that tower..

Oh yeah.. and I got a promotion..... drinks on me..surf club sunday........

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

What flag is that in your profile? Wait, don't tell me. Fuck, it's obviously a South American flag but I can't figure which.

Anyhow, I don't care so don't tell me.

Have you been watching the Copa America?

Neither have I.

What flag is that in your profile? Wait, don't tell me. Fuck, it's obviously a South American flag but I can't figure which.

Neither have I.

My father has. Soccer is his life.

Why am I telling you all of this? Fuck you.

Neither have I.

South America???? nahhhh it's portugals flag..

yeah and we are still proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pint:

What the fuck. Why are you cursing at me?

Do you know what a half-pop is?

I hope you don't wear Nautica polos. God.[/QUOT

Dude not only do i not know what it is, but I have no fucken clue what you're talking about, I don't think anyone on here does.. FUCKEN WEIRDOS ON THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck. Why are you cursing at me?

Do you know what a half-pop is?

I hope you don't wear Nautica polos. God.[/QUOT

Dude not only do i not know what it is, but I have no fucken clue what you're talking about, I don't think anyone on here does.. FUCKEN WEIRDOS ON THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I stared, my niece my witness. The brother had it goin' on with somethin' kinda...uh

Wicked, wicked (oooo) - had to kick it I'm not shy so I asked for the digits

I swear, I stared, my niece my witness. The brother had it goin' on with somethin' kinda...uh

Wicked, wicked (oooo) - had to kick it I'm not shy so I asked for the digits

A ho? No, that don't make me

See what I want slip slide to it swifty

It's nice to see some good old school traditions are being upheld........I know its late but my F U goes to the A B C for keeping us late at work Friday night and to the bouncers at X S who wouldn't let me in after 3am to hear my boy Teo spin

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Hold on a second....are my eyes decieving me??? Is this the year 2002 again or something???? JohnnyBlackRoc on the board???

It's nice to see some good old school traditions are being upheld........I know its late but my F U goes to the A B C for keeping us late at work Friday night and to the bouncers at X S who wouldn't let me in after 3am to hear my boy Teo spin

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Hold on a second....are my eyes deceiving me??? Is this the year 2002 again or something???? JohnnyBlackRoc on the board???