Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT @ Club Envy

housedog

Crikey... I think it's time for me to get crafty and figure out a way to make it down to Miami!!! rolleye02.gif At last!!! I may be able to enjoy listening to my favorite dj at a venue in Miami other than Drugs-R-Us... I hope the juiceheads and poseurs will be outta there early so DT can drop the Be Yourself classics! :D

u better be here bitch . just hope cover isnt like 40 or something . i only paid 25 for tiesto i wont pay more than that for someone i like less like DT

u better be here bitch . just hope cover isnt like 40 or something . i only paid 25 for tiesto i wont pay more than that for someone i like less like DT

How do you know you like him less? I thought you only heard DT once at Space? That was the WORST venue to see DT at. And Seeing DT once does not count. To understand Tenaglia as a dj, you have to have heard him spin numerous times (and preferrably at Vinyl/Arc) and you have to have stayed until close!!! When the wannabe clubbers and meatheads and juiceheads and Space cadets and poseurs leave, that's when Danny Tenaglia plugs in and delivers dancefloor nastiness! DO NOT LET ANYONE CONVINCE YOU THAT DANNY TENAGLIA EVER PLAYED HIS BEST AT SPACE!!! :D