Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What' Going to Happen to Jaremnio Sunday @ Tempts

In retaliation (sp?) for trying to kill me the past 2 Sundays..your Sunday night is going to be hell...FIRST I am going to make you drink an entire bottle of JWB then when your drunk and doing the hand signal thing..I am going to throw water on you, or you may do this to yourself then I am going to throw a case of napkins on the floor and roll you in them so you get up looking like a feathered chicken..THEN I am going to convince you that going home with the ugly chick across the bar is a GOOD idea...lol....

JAR - the Warden will be attending the festivities this coming Sunday

I anticipate sitting on Ceootter's bar, triple -fist pumping with you!!!

I am not working, I am attending the festivities I will be sitting next to you both fist pumping or in the case of last weekend ..ummm I was standing on the bar..yikes!!

I heard he was making a one night only special singing appearance on Sunday at Temps, performing his new hit "Bump it Up"? Any truth to this? Wasn't that announced last week at the end of the night? Maybe I was hearing things.

I heard he was making a one night only special singing appearance on Sunday at Temps, performing his new hit "Bump it Up"? Any truth to this? Wasn't that announced last week at the end of the night? Maybe I was hearing things.

I will only do it if your there!

I will only do it if your there!

Something tells me that regardless of whether or not I am there, you will perform! Your routine was looking good last week, I like the last part where you fell to the ground and then crawled behind the DJ booth!

Well, I'm not trying to be discreet with this screen name or anything. I was just wondering why you were asking about me.

Because for whatever reason you make comments about me on this board that are messed up and I have never done anything to you in any way and i am unsure as to why you do it

Because for whatever reason you make comments about me on this board that are messed up and I have never done anything to you in any way and i am unsure as to why you do it

I don't know if you've noticed but I've done that with everyone on this board. It's not like I've singled you out. I make fun of everyone, including myself. It's a disease, is what it is. No offense, really.

I don't know if you've noticed but I've done that with everyone on this board. It's not like I've singled you out. I make fun of everyone, including myself. It's a disease, is what it is. No offense, really.

It may turn out to be a deadly disease :)