Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Girl" in Lean Back Video

christyne13

Guest jaynestatic

I wondered about that too. I saw someone who looked just like that in an article, and their name was captioned with "Famous Transexual" or something like that. I wonder if Fat Joe knows that.

I'm thinking the same thing or that bitch is 60yrs w/ major face lifts & botox!!

Terror Squad's video...

The one wearing a white bikini top with bleached blonde long hair with a bow in it. You only get to see "her" a few quick times.

Am I the only one who thinks that's a tranny?

Terror Squad's video...

The one wearing a white bikini top with bleached blonde long hair with a bow in it. You only get to see "her" a few quick times.

i know exaaaaactly what your talking about i said the same thing the other day

Terror Squad's video...

HOLY SHIT ---I KNOW EXACTLY WHICH ONE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT---SHE DOES LOOK LIKE A TRANNY!! but there is one slamming girl in the video too!! she's dancing next to fat joe--she is hot!

recorded it on the dvr and watched it slowly and i paused when it got to that broad. shes not that bad i think ya gettin a blurred view b.c the camera doesnt stay on her too long. face looks normal (ya know sometimes its just "off") but hey ya never know

dont know who y'all are talkin about, but the chick he is dancin' with alone in a few shots...wearin a black halter top sorta thing, kinda ethnic looking...i cant stop watchin this video whenever it comes on becuase of her, even though i cant stand the song

dont know who y'all are talkin about, but the chick he is dancin' with alone in a few shots...wearin a black halter top sorta thing, kinda ethnic looking...i cant stop watchin this video whenever it comes on becuase of her, even though i cant stand the song

No, not that gurl...she's slammin for sure. ;)

Talking about the one with the bow in her hair....believe me there is no comparison to this one.

recorded it on the dvr and watched it slowly and i paused when it got to that broad. shes not that bad i think ya gettin a blurred view b.c the camera doesnt stay on her too long. face looks normal (ya know sometimes its just "off") but hey ya never know

LOL...I wuz thinkin of doing the same. I still say tranny!