Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit Lastnight

yeah bro for real you layed that shit down. I had a great time thanks for making me come out it was worth it...........You had the flow going and I think Jonny V. kinda killed. He came on and slowed thigns down alot . But your who i went to see so thats what matter to me. Good shit bro just the way ive been telling you for so long to do lol lol lol.

:vomit2: hello all I went to JP at Spirit for the first time on Sat too and I have to say the place is top notch.

Although he played some "happy" vocal songs in the beginning of the night that is expected of him and when he finally let loose and dropped some mean evil beats it was finally the reason that I wanted to go there to begin with.

Crowd was okay, not total old school SF, but enough familiar faces that i haven't seen in a WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE ! INCREDIBLE women though, keep it up in that dept !----Oh really mike too bad that you left your name signed on here and your girlfriend has just read everything you have ever posted! You are busted! incredible woman huh? this isnt even that bad as too some of the other things you have written and visited. good thing you can edit the ones that have been past posted! Marry you?!?! Not if you were the last one on earth!!!! And you have made a fool out of me to my family i am ambarassed that i was sooo dumb! Well guess what honey i am young with a big chest and small waste and im gonna use it to my advantage!