Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior @ Disco Meetup Review

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starscream .. dude ... too bad u did not make it .. meeting up those folks was the best thing that happend in a while .. u know u talk to ppl and stuff .. cool . but when u meet them and realize how cool they are .. it is awesome ..

and ya .. silver can get down .. i only try .. but when u show up .. i will take extra rest and may be some pain killers and i will get down .. hehehe

and btw .. next time .. dont give me this .. "my friends could not make it" kina bs .. ok !!! we are your new friends and you should just come out and meet us ... :)

take care my "new" friend

peace

the MASK

mask you are tooo cool dude thanx for the kind words,means alot!!!def tell me the next meet up and i will be there i promise no excuses!!props to all the love.....

J

mask you are tooo cool dude thanx for the kind words,means alot!!!def tell me the next meet up and i will be there i promise no excuses!!props to all the love.....

J

starscream .. thank you my friend for the kind words yourself ..

lets plan next meetup NOW .. hehe ... calling on kutekimee .. r u around?? .. come out and do the planning .. ms. meetup-coordinator :bowdown:

peace

the MASK

starscream .. thank you my friend for the kind words yourself ..

lets plan next meetup NOW .. hehe ... calling on kutekimee .. r u around?? .. come out and do the planning .. ms. meetup-coordinator :bowdown:

Sorry! I'm busyyyyyy....getting this 206 page document out baby!!! I see Mr. Apotheosis is setting up the next meetup for Friday anyway :D Looks like fun fun....

Great meeting everyone! Y'all :rock:

Sorry! I'm busyyyyyy....getting this 206 page document out baby!!! I see Mr. Apotheosis is setting up the next meetup for Friday anyway :D Looks like fun fun....

Great meeting everyone! Y'all :rock:

206 pages document .. ya ya sure sure .. soooo .. why wre u dancing ur ass off yesterday ... like there is no tomorrow .. hehe .. messing w ya baby

love and peace

the MASK

Hi guy's I'm kinda late with the replay :half: (too much work and other stuff...)

Just wannted to say I didin't have the best time of my life (music wise, of course) :) , but it was great meeting all peep's from PC. I hope it wasn't the last time we all hang out together. Looking forward to do it again.

were u the cute blonde?

Hi guy's I'm kinda late with the replay :half: (too much work and other stuff...)

Just wannted to say I didin't have the best time of my life (music wise, of course) :) , but it was great meeting all peep's from PC. I hope it wasn't the last time we all hang out together. Looking forward to do it again.

yo fellow Decepticon come chill this friday

I hear that. I'll try to make it down this Friday for a little bit, but if not, I'm definitely down for the following Friday (assuming another meetup takes place at that time). Either way, I'll hit you up by this Friday and let you know what's up.

yap .. nybeauty . she was (and is) the cute blonde .. thats my best friend right there .. isn't she gorgeous ????

peace

the MASK

Oh guy's thank you that is so nice of you.

Hey nybeauty your screen name isin't lie, you are really georgeous ;)

Oh guy's thank you that is so nice of you.

Hey nybeauty your screen name isin't lie, you are really georgeous ;)

ya ya .. soo much flirting going on here ..

what about me .. am i gorgeous?? :afro:

(i kno i kno .. kutekimee must be saying ... oh gossh .. he really wana be center of attention ... fineeeeeeeee)

peace

the MASK

Between me, Rudeboyyouth (phat tatoo) and starcream we got a little decepticon group goin on here!

http://www.apotheosis.dj/pictures/mixing.jpg

that is tooo funny!!!!u know i got that same shirt lol.hey heres an idea when we do meet if you still got yours we should wear them out that night lol.anyway hers the only pic of me i could seem to find online,minus the decepticon gear lol.

ya ya .. soo much flirting going on here ..

what about me .. am i gorgeous?? :afro:

(i kno i kno .. kutekimee must be saying ... oh gossh .. he really wana be center of attention ... fineeeeeeeee)

peace

the MASK

Yeah Mr. Attention guy I agree with Kutekimee. :D

Yes you are gorgeous especially with that :afro: LMAO :lol3:

that is tooo funny!!!!u know i got that same shirt lol.hey heres an idea when we do meet if you still got yours we should wear them out that night lol.anyway hers the only pic of me i could seem to find online,minus the decepticon gear lol.

you guys are funny .. gang ha .. kewl

peace

the MASK

Hey guys...sorry for the late review...I finally took care of a huge project at work that I've been working on for weeks...yayyy This calls for a celebration! :D And dang, I leave you guys and this thread has become a convo on food and flirting?? :P

Well, it was a pleasure meeting everyone...we definitely have to do it again. We dominated the floor at the beginning of the nite, eh? It was great to see everyone's moves too...y'all can cut up a rug! Nice footwork too...some of you are way too modest! It's cool to meet so many people who love music and love to get down :D Wait till we all get together on a better night (sorry JV lost his rekkids and got thrown for a loop) and it's onnnnnnn....

Mask, thanks for the compliments...your coaching's help! You know I always wanna learn new moves...don't think I'll ever be a crazy dancer like you though :D So can I be like you when I grow up? lol...

Deeperndeeper (who was hiding and not in the mood to intro himself bc he was pissed at the music...lol) told me that I dance like an old Tunnel girl...wth?? lol...i dunno if that's a good or bad thing...funny bc I'd never gone to Tunnel. Next time, you mystery people should introduce yourself :P

I did meet Muzikchick though...it was great chatting with you too...sounds like you had fun at your other party! Met some other old friends I've seen out and about... and Patrick! I hope you had fun walkin around the club lookin all pretty...how many guys' numbers did ya get?! lol...

The night overall was fun...we didn't leave until about 6am...hung out in the back room and danced, hung out, danced some more... Junior was ok...I'll have to check him out again to hear his true sound.…loved his No Doubt mix though. If I was coming back home to NYC and had a crazy nite of tunes lined up and got my records stolen right before I had to go on, I don't know what I'd do...probably flip out, be a girl and cry, flip out some more, cry some more, and then tell someone else to spin.... :laugh:

Vernessa's performance was a lot of fun to watch...that woman is all smiles and has a hugeasss set of lungs. EVERYONE took pics of her with their cell phones! It was so funny to see Junior run up to the stage to lay a kiss on her and the bouncers were tryin to get him off of her bc they didn't know who he was. Or the other guy that ran up to kiss her before Junior did...crazed fanatic! sooo funny though...

I wish I went out to Opium Den later in the night too though...those Down Deep dj's are no joke! next time…

Thanks for the cd Apotheosis...I was listenin to that last night...cool tunes!

ActingItUp and NYBeauty...she is truly a beauty! truth in advertising there! hehe...

Rudy, you're nuts on the floor man!

IamSamurai’s nuts on the floor too :)

Deepspell...can't wait to check out your dj'ing skillz sometime…u sound versatile!

Leo/Binarycool...no prob about the lessons...it was fun. you’re such a cutie!

Beatkah and Mask…as always, I have fun hangin with y’all…Mask was going crazy later in the night.

....umm...i have NO idea how this posting got soooo long....acckkkhhh.... :laugh:

Mask, thanks for the compliments...your coaching's help! You know I always wanna learn new moves...don't think I'll ever be a crazy dancer like you though :D So can I be like you when I grow up? lol...

Beatkah and Mask…as always, I have fun hangin with y’all…Mask was going crazy later in the night.

yes you can my dear .. but the question is .. do u really wana be like me?? :)

ya . i was going crazy later .. dang . everywhere you look there were guys .. and some of them hit on me too ... i was like . umm .. ohhh .. sorry dudes .. me loooooove women .. hehe ..

and that married man .. and his wife .. oh man . that is another story all together .... ooops .. well not for here anyway ... look it up in the xxx rated section ... LOL

peace

the MASK