Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn:djrx

SON, its jack calling...now that we can see eye to eye and i think we both know a lot about basketball and we both bring up good points and play devils advocate against each other well.... i wanna know what you think of the west this year? and pick your 8 teams to win in order as far as 1-8 seeds...

1-san antonio

2-minnesota

3-sacramento

4-dallas

5-houston

6-denver

7-memphis

8-phoenix

i just cant picture the lakers getting enough inside presence against any of these teams but they could squeak in at 7 or 8...a lot of teams are gonna double/triple kobe and this team now reminds me of my celtics last year and watching pierce get that type of attention really hurt the squad all around and without shaq in there kobe really has a lot to prove...

SON, its jack calling...now that we can see eye to eye and i think we both know a lot about basketball and we both bring up good points and play devils advocate against each other well.... i wanna know what you think of the west this year? and pick your 8 teams to win in order as far as 1-8 seeds...

1-san antonio

2-minnesota

3-sacramento

4-dallas

5-houston

6-denver

7-memphis

8-phoenix

i just cant picture the lakers getting enough inside presence against any of these teams but they could squeak in at 7 or 8...a lot of teams are gonna double/triple kobe and this team now reminds me of my celtics last year and watching pierce get that type of attention really hurt the squad all around and without shaq in there kobe really has a lot to prove...

What up Dr. Jack!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree with you more on this one. I knew there was some sort of connection on the basketball knowledge. I think Kobe is gonna take a big hit as far as production is concerned. Without the big man in the middle he is going to be the one getting the most attention. It will be interesting to see how he turns out for the rest of his career without Shaq. I don't think all these MJ comparisons are going to unfold. We'll see.

I'd put Dallas below Houston and Denver... Utah will also be a strong contender next year.

those 3 were tough for me but with the addition of stackhouse and devin harris instead of nash and jamison was pretty much an even swap if stack can stay healthy...but yeah those three will probably all finish within a game of each other...

saw today that vinsanity wants out of toronto but to stay in the east...like to see him head to indiana and work with my former larry legend but i dont think they got enough to offer the raptors because artest would have to be included and his defense is just too huge of aintangible to trade in my eyes....