Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up with the clubs that allow free admission and allow people of ages 18-over?

Hey, everybody. I need some help. I need some help on finding out information about the greatest hangout spots (Clubs,Lounges, & Comedy Clubs) in the Bronx or Manhattan that allows people 18-over and if there are any Admission Fees to pay (and if there is a dress code, let me know the details!).

:werd:

I am new on Club Planet, so if anyone out there is willing to let me know a few things about Club Planet, I would gladly appreciate it! I am only 20 years old. Im just looking to be somewhere where I can have a good time.

:party:

I have NEVER, EVER been to a night club before. I would like to go and experience the nightlife of having a good time. It could be a dance club or a comedy club, just as long as the place allows people 18-over.

:isok:

So, if anyone out there, knows anything about any clubs or lounges in NYC (Manhattan) that is in a safe neighborhood, and allows people 18-over to go to, then you need to holla at me.

:letsgo:

Well, I called Avalon today and they told me its 18 to party and 21 to drink. And they said that there is a $25 admission fee and $15 if you're on the guest list.

My friend wants to go to a club where the admission is FREE. Im broke and the only thing my friend is going to spend money on are for the drinks. But, thanks for replying back.

Blue Dragon, I was thinking about going to Webster Hall. I was planning on going (in April 2004) when I turned 20. So, do they have like "Ladies In Free" for a certain time on Friday or Saturday nights. I'm planning on going out tonight, to have a good time. Have you been to Webster Hall?

And to respond to "Has anything you've done made your life better?", I could answer that and the answer is yes. I've done so much to make my life better. (Here's one example: I broke up with my ex-boyfriend this week (AGAIN! and it's final!). LOL. I found someone who is better and has alot of good things going on for himself.)

And to respond to "Has anything you've done made your life better?", I could answer that and the answer is yes. I've done so much to make my life better. (Here's one example: I broke up with my ex-boyfriend this week (AGAIN! and it's final!). LOL. I found someone who is better and has alot of good things going on for himself.)

thats just his sig, u dont have to asnwer it :)

Blue Dragon, I was thinking about going to Webster Hall. I was planning on going (in April 2004) when I turned 20. So, do they have like "Ladies In Free" for a certain time on Friday or Saturday nights. I'm planning on going out tonight, to have a good time. Have you been to Webster Hall?

Lol lol lmao...that question "has anything youve done made your life better" is his personal signature quote..not a real question ....sorry to laugh but its just too damn funny

lol omg thats too funny

i was like whaat? wasnt that his sig?

[

I have NEVER, EVER been to a night club before. I would like to go and experience the nightlife of having a good time. It could be a dance club or a comedy club, just as long as the place allows people 18-over.

YOU MISSED ALL THE GOOD NIGHTLIFE ALREADY!! :cry:

Hey, everybody. I need some help. I need some help on finding out information about the greatest hangout and romantic spots (Clubs,Lounges, Restaurants, & Comedy Clubs) in NYC that allows people 18-over and there is no Admission Fee to pay (and no dress code-Well, the dress code doesn't matter to me,but, it'll be nice to know!).

:werd:

I am only 20 years old. My friend is 25 (He's lucky to get into any club because he's over 21). We're both looking for a place so that the both of us, can have a good time. My friend wants to be in a "party" environment and Im just looking to be somewhere where I can have a good time.

:makeout::love::party:

So, if anyone out there, knows anything about any clubs or lounges in NYC (Manhattan) that is in a safe neighborhood, and allows people 18-over to go to, then you need to holla at me.

:letsgo:

a great comedy club is the comedy cellar on macdougal. its got excellent medium level comics, is cheap and is 18+. but its a far cry from anything related to ny nightlife. also, if your in that area, there is a place called Alibi that is right around the corner. I think it sucks on weekends, but its def. nearby.

Some of the young pups I know go to lounges: cheap, good DJ's, no hassles,

dress code relax... I think they are still open but check if you head down ...

1. Baktun on 14 st - Small club, good talent, dark, Ok spot to chill - Been there - like the place, ok crowd Mix - doing there thing

2. Izzy Bar - A lot of young new DJ's trying to hit the scene 10-11 st 1st ave

3. APT 13 street - Heard a few mix comments on this place not sure what to think of it

I think there are a few clubs not far from you in the New Rochelle area, etc

should be your age bracket!!!

Some of the young pups I know go to lounges: cheap, good DJ's, no hassles,

dress code relax... I think they are still open but check if you head down ...

1. Baktun on 14 st - Small club, good talent, dark, Ok spot to chill - Been there - like the place, ok crowd Mix - doing there thing

2. Izzy Bar - A lot of young new DJ's trying to hit the scene 10-11 st 1st ave

3. APT 13 street - Heard a few mix comments on this place not sure what to think of it

I think there are a few clubs not far from you in the New Rochelle area, etc

should be your age bracket!!!

Well, I reside in the Bronx. Im just looking for places to go in the Bronx or Manhattan. New Rochelle may not seem to far from the Bronx, but, I got no car. The only transportation I got to travel is the train. LOL. But, thanks for the input anyways. :)

Get a fake ID? Yeah, right. Do you know someone who makes fake Id's? All righty, then!

Well, its not my fault that Im 20 years old. I got until April 2005 to be 21! But, it wouldn't hurt if I had fun with my life, whether or not I go to a club or a lounge. I got plenty of time to do all that.