Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Sex Formal Oath

lalate

In light of the sea of horrible recent threads, I think it's time we need to make an oath to keep it up.

We herein formally agree to:

1) To have an Attention Gabo thread every thirty minuts

2) To compare pussy to not only a bagel but fine baked goods everywhere

3) To suggest once a day to "to walk a girl to your car", irrespective of whether or not your car's is less appelaing than a dirty subway car filled with homeless people.

4) To not ask "should I get my nipples pierced", but rather, ask it, reask it, then ask it again, then post pics before, then ask it again, then post pics after, and make it a wonderful not month, but summer long, discussion.

5) To compare pussy to not only a bagel but matzo ball soap, pastrami on rye, and noodle koogle

6) To write a bashing post of someone who is getting some everytime we arent getting any that day.

7) To ask questions not as simple "what does it mean when a girl walks by my car and says hi" but, profoundly, more simple questions like, "I saw a girl cut me off on the fdr drive, curse me out, give me the finger, and then wink. Does that mean she's in love?"

8) To promise to write about our generosity in sharing brazlian women with buddies everywhere.

8) To misnumber threads.

9) To compare pussy to chicken in the pot.

Guest gabo
In light of the sea of horrible recent threads, I think it's time we need to make an oath to keep it up.

We herein formally agree to:

1) To have an Attention Gabo thread every thirty minuts

3) To suggest once a day to "to walk a girl to your car", irrespective of whether or not your car's is less appelaing than a dirty subway car filled with homeless people.

4) To not ask "should I get my nipples pierced", but rather, ask it, reask it, then ask it again, then post pics before, then ask it again, then post pics after, and make it a wonderful not month, but summer long, discussion.

5) To compare pussy to not only a bagel but matzo ball soap, pastrami on rye, and noodle koogle

6) To write a bashing post of someone who is getting some everytime we arent getting any that day.

7) To ask questions not as simple "what does it mean when a girl walks by my car and says hi" but, profoundly, more simple questions like, "I saw a girl cut me off on the fdr drive, curse me out, give me the finger, and then wink. Does that mean she's in love?"

8) To promise to write about our generosity in sharing brazlian women with buddies everywhere.

8) To misnumber threads.

#1 works for me.

:laugh: :laugh:

i knew my bagel thread would go to good use :aright:

and i agree~!