Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men have balls!

candylicious

I dont know maybe its me! But lately I have run into alot of guys that have the ball to do stupid this. For instance. I went out friday and met up with two of my friends. As I was waiting 45 minutes for them to show up. This guy strikes up a comversation with me. Hes not exactly my type but what the heck. He ends up asking me if he can take me out to dinner and a movie. I gave him my number. Thats when my friends show up. They think I know him. So we all go get drinks at the bar. Now we are all hanging out. He ends up hitting on her too. I dont get it what is wrong with men these days? Have they all lost there minds? Please skool me cause I have no idea what the hell they think they are doing? Did he really think the both of us were not going to find out he hit on both of use?

I dont know maybe its me! But lately I have run into alot of guys that have the ball to do stupid this. For instance. I went out friday and met up with two of my friends. As I was waiting 45 minutes for them to show up. This guy strikes up a comversation with me. Hes not exactly my type but what the heck. He ends up asking me if he can take me out to dinner and a movie. I gave him my number. Thats when my friends show up. They think I know him. So we all go get drinks at the bar. Now we are all hanging out. He ends up hitting on her too. I dont get it what is wrong with men these days? Have they all lost there minds? Please skool me cause I have no idea what the hell they think they are doing? Did he really think the both of us were not going to find out he hit on both of use?

It's your own damn fault. You said it yourself in the begining here. You friggin women do this all the time and I laugh at you. He's so not my type but I gave him my number and agreed to go out with him anyway.

If a chick is not my type, I typically won't even entertain a conversation with them right off the bat. Saves everyone alot of time and bullshit.

It's your own damn fault. You said it yourself in the begining here. You friggin women do this all the time and I laugh at you. He's so not my type but I gave him my number and agreed to go out with him anyway.

If a chick is not my type, I typically won't even entertain a conversation with them right off the bat. Saves everyone alot of time and bullshit.

...are you serious?...would you seriously get a girl's number and then hit on her friend right in front of her?....lmao....it's rude, tactless, and pathetic...she'd be wrong if she complained about going out with this guy and having a shitty time....

...are you serious?...would you seriously get a girl's number and then hit on her friend right in front of her?....lmao....it's rude, tactless, and pathetic...she'd be wrong if she complained about going out with this guy and having a shitty time....

No, of course I wouldn't, but that's besides the point, it doesn't preclude the fact that it was still a dumb move on her part to go hang out with her and her friends and some stranger she wasn't even interested in. Point is I don't know why women are so stupid to do this to themselves because 9 times out of 10, they say in the end, "I don't know why I ever hung out with that guy, he's so not my type". Duhhh, because you're an idiot that's why. I've never in my life said I don't know why I hung out with that chick, she's so not my type.

And beyond that, I've seen plenty of girls pull the same act of hitting a a guy and all his friends all at once. So it's not like it's a male-centric thing.

Look I have dated guys that were not my type befor. He did not fit the profile of the guys I "usually" date. But We started talking and thought that he may be a guy I would like to get to know. His personality was what made me give him my number. And I was going to go out with him if he called. But after he hit on my friend that went right out the window.

Look I have dated guys that were not my type befor. He did not fit the profile of the guys I "usually" date. But We started talking and thought that he may be a guy I would like to get to know. His personality was what made me give him my number. And I was going to go out with him if he called. But after he hit on my friend that went right out the window.

Exactly my point............you sell yourself short, you inevitably will come up short :D

...that's not balls honey...that's just ignorance and disrespect...a man thinking with his dick and not his head.....that's pretty crass....but dont think it's all of us...there's still some gentlemen out there.....

sensitive lil puss puss

It'a a lost cause man...just buy a big screen HDTV and watch some sports! :)

hahah, actually me and my 2 roomates bought a 35" JVC flatscreen, and watched sports all weekend :cool:

Then again, there's wet t-shirt contests at this bar (Sean Og's) near me in Woodside every now and then, so i think we;ll hit that up next time it does ;)

and gmc...

girls only do what you let them get away with. if you wouldn´t act like such a pussy (and i KNOW you act like one when you complain about things like this)... they would not act that way. if they can boss and push you around, you have no value man... they´ll just boss you around a little more and dump you.

same as you´d do with an insecure and unsure and generally "too nice" chick.

and gmc...

girls only do what you let them get away with. if you wouldn´t act like such a pussy (and i KNOW you act like one when you complain about things like this)... they would not act that way. if they can boss and push you around, you have no value man... they´ll just boss you around a little more and dump you.

same as you´d do with an insecure and unsure and generally "too nice" chick.

i would watch who you're calling pussy, you german putz, cuz you don't know me, nor do you know how i act with women.

I am a lot wiser then when i first started posting on here. I don't take shit from girls anymore. The 1st inkling i get of a girl who's flakey or acting like she rules the world, i leave.

I am very well aware of the balance system involving respect and consideration. Just last week, i was supposed to see a movie with this girl, but she cancels on me last second and says "how about next week". I responded "sorry im busy all next week" leaving her out in the cold.

I know how to handle selfish people now. I just don't deal with them.