Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atten FLIP : Here you go homeboy! Hosting New Jersey's Hottest Party Tonie Aguilera

vsoto212

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn... And after seeing the pics from Oxygen... Tonie was(and is) BY FAR the most beautiful of all the models, and we've seen how popular Vida is... Vida is beautiful... but watch out ladies.. here comees Tonie!

I totally had to comment on this one. Vida might have this great body, but she is not beautiful, NO WAY! Look at the picture on Bling's signature, Tonie is the beautiful one! Vida looks like this hip hop ghetto chick. She looks like she's wearing a stripper outfit, and that awful tattoo. Go getem Tonie, Good Luck!! :clap:

Thats right folks!

Tonie Aguilera will be hosting Jerry X's Underwear Party Saturday August 7th. In one of New Jesey's hottest parties down the Jersey Shore, Club XS on the Blvd !

Flip,

Pleasure talking to you over email and glad you and Jerry arrange something. For good times and for more future events!

Victor Soto

attachment.php?attachmentid=32206

Very pleased to have Tonie host one of my birthday parties. Tonie, you have natural beauty...you are gonna make it far in this business. Keep up the hard work trust me I've worked with allot of models in the past...u just gotta be very outgoing and never get stuck up no matter how big u get. Plus you have a great husband by your side that gives you lots of support. Like I said good luck with everything and lookin forward to the 7th.

never get stuck up no matter how big u get.

Thanks Jerry! It's going to be an awesome party! I'm SUPER excited about it.

I don't have it in me to be stuck up, never have, never will. Those who KNOW me can vouch for me. And yes, my husband is the best :heart:. I love him very much and without his support and help there is no way I could do everything I'm doing right now.

yes i meant as an example....that i smoke too much at times!!!!!!!!!:D

and im taking u up on that offer to smoke....beleive me when i tell u, and u can ask very many on this board....i can really smoke with the big dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

i look forward to having nothing but a great time that weekend!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Flip,

Im gonna email you my number. I might meet up with you guys before hand. Your just a few minutes away from the beach and boardwalk.

Victor Soto

• 2 weeks later...