Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You guys are..............

mimid

boring me today..... computer_025.gif Noone is posting anything to keep me entertained....... C'mon ppl start your spaming, especially you BLING!!!! tanzen_017.gif

my apologies!

I was too busy to go online...it's summer & going online has lost it's appeal 4 now :)

U still living in the Carolinas or whut?!?

my apologies!

I was too busy to go online...it's summer & going online has lost it's appeal 4 now :)

U still living in the Carolinas or whut?!?

Unfortunately I am still living here. It's still a shocker to me erstaunte_014.gif. The change is HUGE...... But I go back and forth to Miami. Since i've moved here i've been there 3 times so I still get my Miami fix.... How are things over on your end girl?

tanzen_030.gif

Fiera.

Everytime you guys use that word it takes me back to San Juan del Sur

and San Jose. :biggrin:

Every time I look at your sig I think some sick but good shit. I would simply be happy watching those girls pillow fight in panties............and whatever comes after that.

(I hope La Mimi is now entertained)

I'll take the one in the black.

:)

Every time I look at your sig I think some sick but good shit. I would simply be happy watching those girls pillow fight in panties............and whatever comes after that.

That sig reminds me of those cheesey books at our elementary school library: "Choose Your Own Adventure!" where you pick one storyline (in this case, a girl) and follow through... :D

You're soooo entertaining... You are now lesen_011.gif from this thread....

liebe_015.gif You know I still luv you though.....

Fiera.

Everytime you guys use that word it takes me back to San Juan del Sur

and San Jose. :biggrin:

I forgot how that word came to use for us.... I think Obby called me FIERA once and I just kept using it....