Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women are just as horny as men...

havokk

I would like to take the time to make a universal proclamation:

Ladies, feel free to fuck as much and as often as you want. Do not be deterred by outdated societal conventions.

It is a biological need for a woman to have her pussy filled by large, thick cock. A woman does not feel like a complete person unless that empty, throbbing tunnel between her legs is filled up to the limit.

Do not feel guilty if you feel the need to get dominated and pounded. This is natural.

Ladies, feel free to aggressively go after the cock you need. You will not be viewed as a slut. Actually, you may, but this is a compliment. Men love sluts.

Also, do not feel guilty if you find yourself experiencing a deep, uncontrollable desire to be hurt by a big penis during sex. This is also natural. Women are most aroused when they feel submissive and dominated. It makes them feel more feminine. Feeling the pressure, stretch, and pain of a large penis fulfills a basic psychological need.

I have a hot female friend in her mid-twenties who uses the following approach, which i recommend highly. If she see's a man in a club whom she finds attractive, she walks up to him, makes some small talk, and then says:

"I would like to have sex with you. but first--are you well-endowed? and second--do you have good stamina/staying power?"

She then feels the guy's crotch to make sure he's packin.

Then they go home and fuck. :bounce: It's very simple and satisfying for both parties.

Ladies, feel free to fuck as much and as often as you want. Do not be deterred by outdated societal conventions.

It is a biological need for a woman to have her pussy filled by large, thick cock. A woman does not feel like a complete person unless that empty, throbbing tunnel between her legs is filled up to the limit.

Do not feel guilty if you feel the need to get dominated and pounded. This is natural.

Ladies, feel free to aggressively go after the cock you need. You will not be viewed as a slut. Actually, you may, but this is a compliment. Men love sluts.

also, do not feel guilty if you find yourself experiencing a deep, uncontrollable desire to be hurt by a big penis during sex. This is also natural. Women are most aroused when they feel submissive and dominated. It makes them feel more feminine. Feeling the pressure, stretch, and pain of a large penis fulfills a basic psychological need.

thanks...now that i have your blessing i can go out and satisfy all of the sexual urges i have supressed for so many years. :aright::biggrin:

Also, do not feel guilty if you find yourself experiencing a deep, uncontrollable desire to be hurt by a big penis during sex. This is also natural. Women are most aroused when they feel submissive and dominated. It makes them feel more feminine. Feeling the pressure, stretch, and pain of a large penis fulfills a basic psychological need.

I have a hot female friend in her mid-twenties who uses the following approach, which i recommend highly. If she see's a man in a club whom she finds attractive, she walks up to him, makes some small talk, and then says:

"I would like to have sex with you. but first--are you well-endowed? and second--do you have good stamina/staying power?"

She then feels the guy's crotch to make sure he's packin.

Then they go home and fuck. :bounce: It's very simple and satisfying for both parties.

Awesome :aright: Thanks for the universal proclamation, now can I ask you what did you edit out of your post? :huh:

Awesome :aright: Thanks for the universal proclamation, now can I ask you what did you edit out of your post? :huh:

I felt I needed to add the bouncing blob :bounce: to push my proclamation over the edge and give it the full effect.

i agree that women are just as horny as men. but women dont go to the lengths that men do just to fuck someone and shoot their load. im referring to kidnapping and rape, as they search for that poor 16 year old girl in south jersey. :(